What type of online business do you intend to start.? | Discussion Bucks

What type of online business do you intend to start.?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
Frankly speaking l would really like to own the online business because of the flexibility that comes with it.
However l don't have any business idea for the same.
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

I have always had interest in starting up a print on demand business.

If I want to start an online business, I will sell clothing. But have to find a niche. In my place, Korean clothing is getting quite popular. I would try to source clothing from Korea and offer them online.

I am interested in creating a traffic management agency, I believe it is an essential area for a business to become known on the internet and consequently more cash conversions the business will have.

Frankly speaking l would really like to own the online business because of the flexibility that comes with it.
However l don't have any business idea for the same.
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
I will like to start commercial agriculture. If you plan it well, you will be making money continually. One of my friend is cutivating veggies and he is doing well.

I have never run an online business, and am still in the idea stage and have not yet entered the planning stage.

I already started my online business just recently. It is selling printed t-shirts online and got 8 first customers the other day. I displayed my products on the Facebook marketplace.

I have made my first sale through TikTok's affiliate marketing program. The feeling of achieving something is indescribable. I am looking forward to growing my business through this platform.

I am also looking forward to make my online business reachable in the entire country. I am still constructing plans that impact my goals.

I use affiliate marketing to make extra money and it's one of the way which someone can use to earn but it's very tasking because you will need quality traffic to make more sell you can also go into blogging it's one of the way to earn

The good thing now is that they are a. lot of business to start online. You can do a counselling and even match making business online

Selling things online is the best way to earn online. Also, affiliate marketing is the best way to earn online , that's what people say about it.