What was the first online site you ever worked on?

There's no forever. Those sites with good pays shut down and left only sweet memories that will never come back, so while the sites like DBucks, RIF, Microlikes are still here with us, let's utilize our time and potential because of the fact that there's no site to serve Eternal.
The good thing is that as this site go away other exciting sites spring up. We just have to make good of them

The good thing is that as this site go away other exciting sites spring up. We just have to make good of them
That's right but we can't avoid to recall the sweet memories of the past. I'm hoping the sites I mentioned here will last for many years. Only time can tell.

That's right but we can't avoid to recall the sweet memories of the past. I'm hoping the sites I mentioned here will last for many years. Only time can tell.
Yes I agree with you about your mentioned sites they are my favorites too. I hope the admin keep them running for long.

I used to belong to a Q&A site called Webanswers which has now closed. It paid through Google Adsense and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait to get there after I finished work each day. Members would answer questions asked by other members of the site or people from outside and we would try to help. I began working on it in 2011 but it unfortunately closed around a year later with some talk of the owners running off with all the money. What was your first online site?
Ohh, I will have love to work on a site like this because I like providing answers to solutions. My first online earning site is bizdustry.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member