What Was the First Thing You Acquired This 2024?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I gained some weight during the holiday season, so I decided to purchase some basic equipment to help me lose it. Also, I want to restart my exercise routine because it is beneficial to my health and well-being. I ordered an ab roller online, and it arrived yesterday. It just costs P600, or $12. It includes a small mat and a timer. What was the first thing you acquired this 2024?

Lol the first thing is acquired this year 2024 was coke drink. Have not had time to buy anything yet,I we start making purchases as from next month end.
Do you like drinking soda? It's been a while since I had one. LOL. I hope you enjoyed the coke you acquired, by the way.

For me it, it was getting enough data that would last me for almost thr whole of January. I'm enjoy the buy right now
Enjoy your data, Augusta!!! Stay safe
Post automatically merged:

The year is still in its tender age that it's too early to have acquired something for sure.
Yes, you can still buy whatever you need next time. No need to rush :)

The first thing i acquired in 2024 is white handkerchief. I also bought a bottle of beer and a plate of pepper soup.
Did you enjoy your bottle of beer?

Since my car broke on travel for new year event, first thing was part for it. It cost me 110$.
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. How is your car now?

Oh my, the first thing I bought in 2024 was beer 😁.
Hahaha! Which brand of beer did you buy, my friend? :love: I hope you enjoyed it!

I cannot remember the first thing I acquired this year, I do not know what will count. But since I received a private message from a friend on forumcoin about some boy in Uganda who has a heart condition and the Dad has been stressing about it and ended up asking a friend from the USA to set up a gofundme account to help raise the funds which will be deposited directly to the Hospital account. I procrastinated a lot and yet God told me to be part of that fundraiser. God rebuked me again and I feel so embarrassed with myself because I am good at such programs and my heart loves doing such programmes a lot. So it may not count much but I have donated 100FC on forumcoin.

Here is the programme I have designed: if 100 people can donate $1 then it will equal $100, If this is repeated 10 times that will make 1000 dollars. That means 100 dollars donated 30 times will equal $3000.This should not be money that can take more than two months to raise. I believe if we give ourselves selflessly then WE CAN DO IT DEAR CHAMPIONS. LET US GO BE GREAT.

Full story on Forumcoin:https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=1090261#p1090261

Enjoy your data, Augusta!!! Stay safe

Yes, you can still buy whatever you need next time. No need to rush :)
Yes I'm still enjoying it till now. I know it would soon finished as the month comes to an end.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member