What was the highest amount in $ worthy of crypto currency that you successfully mined using your device? | Discussion Bucks

What was the highest amount in $ worthy of crypto currency that you successfully mined using your device?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
It's seems very difficult to successful mine the cryptocurrency. If at all you managed to do the mining how much was the highest did you collected and what was your experience like?

In my country electricity costs are very high, so it is not possible to mine crypto with hardware and of course you will lose money, besides mining income will also be subject to income tax.

When i know about cryptocurrency mining, smart people have already exploited the mining and i could not be able to make money from mining. I came very very late.

I am still yet to make any amount through mining, though if I come across any legit mining program, I would like to try it out.

Using my mobile phone? maybe a few dollars, there is no point in putting your phone to mine for peanuts, it is better to use your phone to earn crypto in better ways than that, for example in freelance jobs paid in Bitcoin.