• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What was the last game you played?

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
If you are someone who loves to play video games, there will have been a game that you last played. Maybe it is a game that you play a lot of or maybe it is a new game that you have started playing.

Let us know what the last video game was that you played.

I last played Fortnite last night. Enjoying the season but will admit, that something does not seem right with matchmaking at the moment so I hope that is addressed and dealt with soon.

Now games rarely intrests me but I did played life is strange it is very nostalgic I played long time ago on a crappy laptop miss those times a lot
Life Is Strange Game GIF by My_E

The last game i played on my smartphone was GTA sa. I am currently looking for a nice online and civilization building and strategy game that would not give me any issue running on my phone.

I played The Sims 4 last night. It's one of my all-time favorite games. I enjoy it so much that it makes me forget about the time I have spent playing with it. I could play this game all day and all night.

I played on Bling Financial.. They have different games that can be downloaded. One good thing is the points you get can be redeemed in cash through paypal.

If you are someone who loves to play video games, there will have been a game that you last played. Maybe it is a game that you play a lot of or maybe it is a new game that you have started playing.

I last played Fortnite last night. Enjoying the season but will admit, that something does not seem right with matchmaking at the moment so I hope that is addressed and dealt with soon.
Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. Its actually the only game I'm playing right now on my IPad. Then sometimes, Nancy Drew games on my PC.

The last game that I played with my brother was mobile legends.

I last played Fortnite with my daughter and was able to get my fourth crown win this season! That is the highest I have ever gotten in terms of crown wins since they changed it from you earning a crown everytime you won to only getting a crown win if you had a crown when you won :)

I played on Bling Financial.. They have different games that can be downloaded. One good thing is the points you get can be redeemed in cash through paypal.
Hi can you tell me how to play the Bling Financial. I want to earn extra PayPal money. Is it easy to play?

Played Starcraft Remastered a little while back. Been working on getting my timing back up on playing the game, so I can play competitively.

I played Mobile Legends last night. The only mobile game I have on my phone.
I have been hearing a lot about this game but i have never played it. I almost downloaded it some weeks back but later went on to download Heroes evolved.

The last video game I have played was Pokemon Blue from the Game Boy color since I found my old Game Boy SP with the Pokemon Blue game and I tried them to see if they worked, they both worked and I played for a while to remember old times.

10,475Threads
84,062Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back