What was the last item you purchased online that you truly loved?

the last thing i purchased online was a mobile charging cable and i get a good price and the charging cable is pretty good and i like it. i hope it last long for me because charging cable don't last longer for me.
Same here. That's why I use those spiral thingy to protect my charger cable somehow 😅

Same here. That's why I use those spiral thingy to protect my charger cable somehow 😅
LOL, i don't know why they keep breaking, when i buy a new one i promise for my self that i will protect the new charging cable and i will try my best to make it last for long time, but after some times i see a little opening and cutting on the cable.

It has been a week of online shopping here at my end and I have ordered quite a few things...2 tops for myself, one shoes for my daughter, few grocery items etc. The latest that I received today is ky Vegetable chopper that has got delivered today morning. I am happy with all rhe purchases so far.

The last item I bought online, TikTok shop that is, is my earbuds. Super nice and durable. I can use it for 4 hours. I like using it. I bought a total of 3 from the seller, 2 same style and 1 different style.
I learned that Tiktok shop sells legit items. I tried to download the app, but there are many requirements. They want me to be a seller which I declined. It is not my cup of coffee.

Today I got some art and craft supplies from Amazon and Flipkart. I got them in bulk as they were on some sort of discount. Anyways I needed them for the whole year for my art therapy sessions and all the workshops that I do. And definitely I will use them for so many of ky own art and craft projects.
These were all the stuffs that I have tried already and I trust the brands and the quality. I am happy to get a good offer.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member