What was your childhood dream job?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I've always wanted to be a doctor since I was a child. In fact, when I was in college, I took a pre-med course because I wanted to be a pediatrician or gynecologist. I want to help sick people. However, I was unable to pursue my passion due to health issues. So, how about you? What was your childhood ambition?

I've always wanted to be a doctor since I was a child. In fact, when I was in college, I took a pre-med course because I wanted to be a pediatrician or gynecologist. I want to help sick people. However, I was unable to pursue my passion due to health issues. So, how about you? What was your childhood ambition?
I really want to be a doctor, and studied Public Health in health collage and now i need to study 4 year to be a doctor, i still want to be a doctor but since new graduates doctors don't get that much payment in my country i need to work and have some money before i move to that.

Novelist.

As I've grown older, I value truth, facts and connection more, and thus have allowed my writing to evolve into article writing and poetry. Delusions of the mind are unproductive.

My mother said that I wanted to be a firefighter when I was little, I don't remember it very well but she said that I had that dream of saving people.

When I was a kid I dreamed to become a lawyer. And then I took the entrance exam for Bachelor of Laws but my father didn't like my dream course. He wanted me to enrol BS Criminology and work as a military woman but I opposed so I shifted my dream. I finished instead Bachelor of Science in Physics minors in Mathematics and Chemistry. I am enjoying my profession.

I wanted to be a teacher but I could not because my father wanted to be an engineer as he was also an engineer and had a good job.
At least you didn't fail your dad. My dad was unhappy for not choosing the course he liked. He wanted me to be like him a military official. He was a retired Lt. Coronel.

I just wanted to be a manager with my own office room and a swivel chair lol. That's how I answered my older cousin when he asked me what I want to be. Then he advised me to take up commerce and I told him I don't like the course because it's very ordinary, yet I wanted to become a manager. Anyway I ended up taking AB Economics and now I sit on my desk with swivel chair and managing people and finances of the organization.

I just wanted to be a manager with my own office room and a swivel chair lol. That's how I answered my older cousin when he asked me what I want to be. Then he advised me to take up commerce and I told him I don't like the course because it's very ordinary, yet I wanted to become a manager. Anyway I ended up taking AB Economics and now I sit on my desk with swivel chair and managing people and finances of the organization.
Wow, of course, I know you are the right hand of the municipal Mayor. Your salary is insanely big.

Wow, of course, I know you are the right hand of the municipal Mayor. Your salary is insanely big.
Lol I am not the right hand of the mayor as we have different functions. When it comes to financial matters I have the last say. If the mayor insists and it's not the right thing he cannot do something. Few months back they wanted to float me lol but it was not easy because I am under the Secretary of Finance and not him.

Lol I am not the right hand of the mayor as we have different functions. When it comes to financial matters I have the last say. If the mayor insists and it's not the right thing he cannot do something. Few months back they wanted to float me lol but it was not easy because I am under the Secretary of Finance and not him.
Mayor thick face, that is one proof for a corrupt politician. You must be firmed to say No impulsively. You'll be audited though.

Mayor thick face, that is one proof for a corrupt politician. You must be firmed to say No impulsively. You'll be audited though.
Our accountant was even on a floating status because they don't want us to question their transactions lol.

Our accountant was even on a floating status because they don't want us to question their transactions lol.
Nah they cannot escape the law. Never tolerate them to become criminals because of their greediness.

Nah they cannot escape the law. Never tolerate them to become criminals because of their greediness.
Civil Service in our country is impotent lol. They put the burden on the aggrieved employee by letting him go through a tedious legal process when all they can do is reprimand the mayor immediately.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member