What Was Your Favorite Game When you Were Young? | Discussion Bucks

What Was Your Favorite Game When you Were Young?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
When I was young, I used to play video games with my older brother. Our favorites were Mortal Combat, Crash Bandicoot, Street Fighter and Super Mario Bros. How about you?

I like the snake and ladder paper game. it was one game that helped me douse off boredom especially On an extremely boring day

When I was young I played this little game on my mom's phone it was not smartphone but still the game is very nostalgic sadly I can't play it anymore

When I was young, I used to play video games with my older brother. Our favorites were Mortal Combat, Crash Bandicoot, Street Fighter and Super Mario Bros. How about you?
Wow, I am thrilled to see some of my favourite games here. Mortal combat, Contra 4, Real Football, Street Chaser, Temple run and the likeslikes...
Post automatically merged:

Wow, I am thrilled to see some of my favourite games here. Mortal combat, Contra 4, Real Football, Street Chaser, Temple run and the likeslikes...

When I was young, I usually played a video game called Need For Speed. it was a racing game. I used to enjoy it very much.

I like to play Plants versus Zombies when I was young 😁😁. My contender was my nephew age 6 and he cried when the zombies won the battle 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
There were lots of street games we used to play during the childhood days. Thinking about it now sounds nostalgic. My favorite was Patintero. My least favorite was hide and seek. I hate it when we play night time on a full moon.

We got to play Super Mario when our neighbor let us borrow the player. And Played Tekken and Mortal Combat in my cousins' house during vacatio .

Last edited:
I like the snake and ladder paper game. it was one game that helped me douse off boredom especially On an extremely boring day
Oh, yes!!! I like that one, too. I bought a board game and played it with my childhood friends.

I am familiar with that game. Maybe I played it with my older brother. I am not sure, though. LOL
When I was young, I usually played a video game called Need For Speed. it was a racing game. I used to enjoy it very much.

I like to play Plantd versus Zombies when I was young 😁😁. My contender was my nephew age 6 and he cried when the zombies won the battle 🤣.
Yes, Plants vs Zombies!!! I like that one as well!!! I remember spending an hour or more playing that game in a day. LOL

I honestly can't remember though cause I played a lot of games. I think one of my favorite back then was super Mario and contra.

I honestly can't remember though cause I played a lot of games. I think one of my favorite back then was super Mario and contra.
Super MARIO was our go to game. I made sure that my siblings go to bed early so I can play alone.
Today, the kids, my nephews play Mario on Switch, but it was different from the Mario game I know.

Super MARIO was our go to game. I made sure that my siblings go to bed early so I can play alone.
Today, the kids, my nephews play Mario on Switch, but it was different from the Mario game I know.
LoL the new Mario games these days mainly focus on giving better graphics and the rest, it can never be like the classics back then.

When I was young I did not played a lot of games mostly because I did not had with what to play but at times I did played some silly games

Really? Which one is better? The Mario on Nintendo or Switch?

LoL the new Mario games these days mainly focus on giving better graphics and the rest, it can never be like the classics back then.
I have not seen the new Mario games so I'd go for the classic Mario games :love:

When I was young I did not played a lot of games mostly because I did not had with what to play but at times I did played some silly games
Silly games sound good to me, Arunebend. Hehehe