What Was Your Favorite Subject in High School?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.794113
Referral Credit
My favorite subjects in high school were Algebra, Accounting, and Science. My Accounting teacher at that time was my favorite. He was the best! He made Accounting easy for us. Sadly, he passed away after three years because of cancer. What was your favorite subjects in high school?

When i was in high school i was good in biology and i love that subject, and when i was in collage i was good at physiology.
Oh, wow! I love Biology, too. It was my pre-med course way back in college.
Post automatically merged:

I do love biology and economics then. But now, after the University, I chose mathematics.
So, you are really good in Mathematics! I am not good at it! LOL

I love everything about science, especially when we have to do experiments in the lab.
Right? I almost study for veterinarian.
I loved biology, math and physics. They still are my favorite subjects.

Right? I almost study for veterinarian.
I loved biology, math and physics. They still are my favorite subjects.
me too; up to now, it is still my favorite. Science just fascinates me. The only thing that I didn't like about it was way back in high school, when we had to dissect animals. I feel sorry for the animals we have to dissect 😿.

I loved English language. It is one subject I was always eager to learn. It could have been because of the Teacher which I loved as well
When I was in high school, my English teacher used to talk about food a lot. He loves food, and every example he uses relates to food. lol

For me one of my favorite back then was literature in English. This was cause I enjoyed reading books and it was fun when we had to discuss about it in school, or try to break down the book.

My favorite subject is literature. Am the best overall student in literature when am in secondary school. I regretted not studying literature in the university when i have the opportunity. When am in secondary school, i have read almost all African popular and reknown novels then.

13,190Threads
98,991Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member