What was your main purpose for your creation of website?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.344338
Referral Credit
There are so many reasons as to why people create websites. Among those are for commercial purposes whereby the webmasters would create and sell the websites, Others do create websites /blogging mainly for motivational purposes like through the Google AdSense, affiliate marketing among other reasons. What about you?

I don't have a website at the moment, but when I do decide to get one, it would be for my business to help promote it and make it lot easier for my customers.

The main purpose of creating the websites I have at the moment was to give others a place to be able to share, discuss and meet other like-minded people within those kinds of communities. For example, with my wrestling forum, I created that to give wrestling fans the chance to chat, share and meet other wrestling fans.

When I created my first website, I did not have any aim except to own a website of my own. However, when my website started making money, I started creating more websites. These days my main purpose of creating a website is to make money.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member