• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

What would you consider as the best way to market a new brand?

That's right it isn't a good thing to trick any customer. All you should do is to give them good products or services. The previous buyers would bring in new buyers to purchase the products.
That's right and the tricky thing always happens in online businesses. When our order arrives we'll be on shocked because the item we ordered isn't the one delivered. They tricked through cheating customers.

Yes this is a good way but it is mostly common with does big companies. Most small companies do not have the needed resources to be able to pay for this influencers.
yeah that's true some influencer need a huge payment in order to advertise the products, but there are some new influencers that request little payments for startup, so using them will be good, in my country TikTokers are very good, they accept any money for advertising, and they have many followers.

yeah that's true some influencer need a huge payment in order to advertise the products, but there are some new influencers that request little payments for startup, so using them will be good, in my country TikTokers are very good, they accept any money for advertising, and they have many followers.
Yea i get your point, i have also come across a few influencers on twitter now known as x they are not very popular but they have been able to draw crowd and they dont really charge much.

Yea i get your point, i have also come across a few influencers on twitter now known as x they are not very popular but they have been able to draw crowd and they dont really charge much.
Yeah, the good thing is that they don't ask too much because they are not that big, but still its very good options for new business owner and for new brand that needs to be advertised and reach for customers. after some advertisements the brand will get well known by some peoples.

I would start with a very well designed website to represent my brand, and then go on a major social media campaign. The website's release of articles for Google would be perfectly coordinated with my Twitter/X posts and the YouTube videos I would be releasing along with the articles.

For me giving incentives would help to draw in more people to buy. Just give out some products let the people test it out. You would have more sales if they products are great.
You are very right, this will actually help promote your brand at first and you will still be able to retain some of them as potential customers and also allow them make comments about your product to enable you know how to improve on it.

If the owner has significant startup capital, guerilla marketing tactics could be considered. One of the biggest challenges that new brands face is getting their name out there, so going for an outdoor display in a prominent location will draw attention and get the brand name out there for people to talk about. Going for shock and awe will speed up brand adoption and monetization times.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member