• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What would you do if you found out that top companies cheated you?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Since 2010, the largest tech and internet companies have been falsely claiming that married women and young frauds are online experts, investors to give them great powers, monthly government salaries. Now in 2024, I have found that at least one of the housewives who is aggressively promoted as an online expert, does not even have a credit card and cannot make any online payment herself, yet is getting monthly government salary using my robbed data while I am making great losses. Almost all the tech, internet companies are rewarding her for her fraud and the state government is also supporting her in faking credit card ownership. What can I do to end the government online, financial fraud?

I think you have to take time to write something that can be easily understood. I can't comprehend what you are trying to say. But in all, try to avoiding having problem with government agencies. Mind your business should be a better approach except you are losing money or your resources. Please calm down and write what someone can easily understand.

Though I alone pay more than $3800 annually for domain investors, top tech, internet companies, government agencies are criminally defaming me, refusing to acknowledge the large amount I alone spend, and falsely claiming that well paid government employees who hate me are paying the expenses, own the domains. This financial fraud is causing me great business losses.

Two options exist to settle that kind of issue but you have to be really sure that they cheated you. You can report them the the consumers protection council of your country. That option is civil and very respectable. But I truly won't go that one.

I would go the dirty path, gather my evidences, go to social media and drag them. When once it goes viral, their brand is already dead. They would fight to redeem the brand image with everything.

12,059Threads
92,988Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member