Crystal

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.331750
Referral Credit
Cryptocurrency market capitalization are still extended day by day, instead of going backwards as some people were thinking. I believe instead of Bitcoin to fall back to $16,000 again it would reach $70,000 because a lot of people are interesting on cryptocurrency business than before.

The future of cryptocurrencies is always going to be uncertain, given that it is a highly speculative market, right now it is leaving good signs that we could continue a little more upwards, but anything can happen, I think that by next year the market will have to decide definitively.

I agree with your opinion, although many new coins/tokens are not developing, but if we observe potential coins such as BTC, Ether and BNB it seems that they will continue to rise, even though there will be a price correction but it will not dampen the enthusiasm of investors, so the future of cryptocurrency will get better, especially if we evaluate it from the historical price of crypto.

Cryptocurrency is predicted to go up to 2024, in fact, this day, it gives a 2 % increase. It is good to invest crypto this time. If you plan to sell, you may have a good profit.
That's was I noted. Cryptocurrency would really boom in 2024 I just predicted base on market capitalization, and a lot of people are now interesting on cryptocurrency business. Hence, I don't think anything would stopped cryptocurrency from booming.

That's was I noted. Cryptocurrency would really boom in 2024 I just predicted base on market capitalization, and a lot of people are now interesting on cryptocurrency business. Hence, I don't think anything would stopped cryptocurrency from booming.
You're so right, crypto will hit the market and it's getting stronger. Many are now crypto users. I have just newly investing in crypto. It's so exciting if it always booms.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member