What's your definition of a true friend?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.948925
Referral Credit
Let's say you find yourself in a situation where you are asked to define the meaning of a true friend, what would you say?
Personally i believe true friendship between two parties or more is the absence of jealousy and envy. It is one where both parties dont have to be scared of being laughed out or judge for their actions and mistakes, it is one that you can rely on the next person to always have your backs.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. If you have a friend who is concerned about your life and your need. And try as much as possible to assist you in solving life challenges, is a true friend. As it stand, it is very difficult to come across such people these days.

Someone who will always have your back, no matter what, is the true definition of a true friend. They keep an eye out for you and make sure you are safe. They will never intentionally influence you to make bad decisions in life. Even though it hurts, they will tell you what you need to hear. But even if they do, you will feel better and be able to grin because of them. They simply want to be open and honest with you.

Everyone have different view and explanation on what best friend means, in my opinion bestfriend means thus who talks me without any secrets and thus who can share their secrets without hiding is with me and also if i consider a person as a best friend i have to tell them all my secrets and never worry that they will tell the secrets that i told them to another person, and i think one person should have only one best friend or having more than one best friend means that i have to tell the secrets that one friend told e to my other best friend, so the maximum limit for best friend is only one and nothing will stop their friendship.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member