What's your favorite fruit?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
All of us might have favorite fruits. There are many kinds of fruits and we like to eat all of them. In my case, there are fruits I refuse to eat, they're bad for my teeth like unripe mangoes and guava jelly . I also don't like too sweet fruits like ripe mangoes and cashew. Their sweetness are sharp to my throat that I like to cough. But among the fruits, my favorites are jackfruit, melon, apple, peach, grapes, mangosteen, papaya, star apple, and banana. What about you?

All of us might have favorite fruits. There are many kinds of fruits and we like to eat all of them. In my case, there are fruits I refuse to eat, they're bad for my teeth like unripe mangoes and guava jelly . I also don't like too sweet fruits like ripe mangoes and cashew. Their sweetness are sharp to my throat that I like to cough. But among the fruits, my favorites are jackfruit, melon, apple, peach, grapes, mangosteen, papaya, star apple, and banana. What about you?
I love sweet grapes the most, whether black or green. Additionally I love apples, ripe mangoes, guava. I like ripe banana but I can't take that much as the doctor has asked me not to.

@Starmix. my all time favorite fruit is Mango and avocado i love both those fruits and their test and flavor is so amazing, especially mango wow. but the thing is in my country we have small season for mango and most of the times mango is available on summer which is rainy season in my country.

@Starmix. my all time favorite fruit is Mango and avocado i love both those fruits and their test and flavor is so amazing, especially mango wow. but the thing is in my country we have small season for mango and most of the times mango is available on summer which is rainy season in my country.
There are mangoes here. They are sold everyday and the taste is good but not all ripe mangoes have a good taste quality, there are yellow but taste sour. We have to smell them.

There are mangoes here. They are sold everyday and the taste is good but not all ripe mangoes have a good taste quality, there are yellow but taste sour. We have to smell them.
True also in here there are sour mangos and in order to know if its sweet and sour the seller will give you one mango for sample and you will test it then you will buy it, but some times the whole mangos you bout will be sour and hard to eat.

True also in here there are sour mangos and in order to know if its sweet and sour the seller will give you one mango for sample and you will test it then you will buy it, but some times the whole mangos you bout will be sour and hard to eat.
When the mango is sour it means it's unripe. You can add a little sugar or salt to protect your teeth. But it's good to buy ripe mangoes.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried a dragon fruit? I have seen some people eating that fruit in videos, but it looks like something weird. Has anyone tried it? How does it taste? I want to try it, but it is not available in my area.

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    768.9 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone tried a dragon fruit? I have seen some people eating that fruit in videos, but it looks like something weird. Has anyone tried it? How does it taste? I want to try it, but it is not available in my area.
Dragon fruit is very nutritious and delicious. There are so many of them here but frankly, I have not tasted it yet. It is seasonal and I cannot catch up with the time when they are on big displays.

Dragon fruit is very nutritious and delicious. There are so many of them here but frankly, I have not tasted it yet. It is seasonal and I cannot catch up with the time when they are on big displays.
Oh, wow i never thought it will be delicious, i always thought dragon fruit test is like lemon or something, but it looks very expensive when they show it, how is the price of the dragon fruit?

Oh, wow i never thought it will be delicious, i always thought dragon fruit test is like lemon or something, but it looks very expensive when they show it, how is the price of the dragon fruit?
Dragon fruit is expensive at $ 10 a kilo. I think there are only 3 pieces in one kilo. Durian is also very expensive.

Dragon fruit is expensive at $ 10 a kilo. I think there are only 3 pieces in one kilo. Durian is also very expensive.
Yeah i thought so, 10$ per kilo is bit expensive and it is hard to purchase it for every day consumption, and durian is also not available in my country. fruits shouldn't be expensive.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member