What's your favorite fruit?

I have two favorite fruits, strawberries is one of them, and the other is mango, I like both very much and I can eat dozens of them in a day if I could hahahaha.

Yeah i thought so, 10$ per kilo is bit expensive and it is hard to purchase it for every day consumption, and durian is also not available in my country. fruits shouldn't be expensive.
Fruits are expensive this time together with other commodities in the market locally, nationally, and internationally. That is why it is good for us to plant fruits and veggies in our yard.

Fruits are expensive this time together with other commodities in the market locally, nationally, and internationally. That is why it is good for us to plant fruits and veggies in our yard.
Yeah the price is getting out of hand and now we don't eat fruits live we used to before it get expensive we used to eat every time, but now its bit hard to consume fruits every time.

Yeah the price is getting out of hand and now we don't eat fruits live we used to before it get expensive we used to eat every time, but now its bit hard to consume fruits every time.
Fruits in season are cheaper. Banana, papaya and mangoes are also cheaper. You can still afford to buy them. It's very necessary.

Fruits in season are cheaper. Banana, papaya and mangoes are also cheaper. You can still afford to buy them. It's very necessary.
Bananas are relatively cheaper than mango and orange in my country, also avocados are cheaper, but mangos and oranges have bit higher price than those fruits.

Bananas are relatively cheaper than mango and orange in my country, also avocados are cheaper, but mangos and oranges have bit higher price than those fruits.
Yes also here a kilo of mango here is $3 and that's too much for me. If they're big there will be only 3 pieces in one kilo 😏.

Yes also here a kilo of mango here is $3 and that's too much for me. If they're big there will be only 3 pieces in one kilo 😏.
Yeah you will have few pieces if the mangos are big, and you can't share it with your friends or you have to buy 3 or 4 kilos to share with your friends and families.

Yeah you will have few pieces if the mangos are big, and you can't share it with your friends or you have to buy 3 or 4 kilos to share with your friends and families.
Let's buy only what we can afford for the family. Our friends can wait. It must be family first before others 😊.

I have a long list. Lanzones, mangosteen, pineapples, seedless grapes, kiwis, apples, blueberries, avocados, and papayas are among my favorite fruits. But I only eat them in moderation.
Banana is not found in your list hehe. I also like the fruits you mentioned but of all the fruits I love jackfruit the most especially the juicy and crunchy.

Let's buy only what we can afford for the family. Our friends can wait. It must be family first before others 😊.
True, lets give some attention for our families and parents, the friends can come later, or we can share some money with our friends to buy some fruit if we all want.

True, lets give some attention for our families and parents, the friends can come later, or we can share some money with our friends to buy some fruit if we all want.
We can have fun with our friends eating fruits all they can during weekends but with permission from our parents. They must know where to go to bless us.

My favorite fruit is mango 🥭 fruits because it's always sweet and cool. Though it's not always at all time, am preparing for it next year.
Mango is abundant on my place this time and the price reduced when the supply is high. I bought 3 kilos the other day.

Mango is abundant on my place this time and the price reduced when the supply is high. I bought 3 kilos the other day.
Wow 😲, that's nice, I feel like coming to your house.lol. that's my favorite fruit and it's always expensive in my locality.

Wow 😲, that's nice, I feel like coming to your house.lol. that's my favorite fruit and it's always expensive in my locality.
If you're near why not. I can offer 5 kilos mango, eat all you can. It's abundant especially in December 😊🤗.

I really like pawpaw fruits, especially when coming back from work during afternoon. It's my favorite fruits to eat in the afternoon.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member