• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What's your preferred movie genre?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Bronze Supporter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵26.055375
Referral Credit
When it comes to movies, there are lots of genres to choose from as a movie lover. Some of these movie genres are action, romance, comedy, fantasy, adventure, thriller, suspense and so on. For me i can actually watch any of the genre, especially if the plot is awesome but majority of the times i prefer watching movies with mixed genre such as movie genre like action and romance, fantasy, comedy and romance etc. Do you have a specific movie genre you love watching and what is it?

Horror, adventure, and thrillers are some of my preferred movie genres. I love horror the most. The funny thing is that I am the kind of person who gets easily scared. However, viewing horror films offers me a distinct type of thrill that I like. That is why I enjoy watching them.

Horror, adventure, and thrillers are some of my preferred movie genres. I love horror the most. The funny thing is that I am the kind of person who gets easily scared. However, viewing horror films offers me a distinct type of thrill that I like. That is why I enjoy watching them.
Lol so i guess its safe to say you usually enjoy the rush that comes with watching horror movies. I do watch horror movies though but not like before. These days its becoming hard to find a decent horror movie with good plot. What most horror movies show today is just excessive killings and sometimes nudity with no solid plot.

Lol so i guess its safe to say you usually enjoy the rush that comes with watching horror movies. I do watch horror movies though but not like before. These days its becoming hard to find a decent horror movie with good plot. What most horror movies show today is just excessive killings and sometimes nudity with no solid plot.
Yes 😅 . and I don't watch it without a pillow with me or anything to cover my eyes, especially when the movie's climax comes. Sometimes I even use my hands if I can't find anything 🤣.

When it comes to movies, there are lots of genres to choose from as a movie lover. Some of these movie genres are action, romance, comedy, fantasy, adventure, thriller, suspense and so on. For me i can actually watch any of the genre, especially if the plot is awesome but majority of the times i prefer watching movies with mixed genre such as movie genre like action and romance, fantasy, comedy and romance etc. Do you have a specific movie genre you love watching and what is it?
I watch all genre movies generally.. because I am fond of watching movies..I will be stunned by story line , screenplay, visual effects, camera , dialogues.In all genres the one thing that connects is "the way of showing the movie"
My latest genre is sci-fi movies..

I watch all genre movies generally.. because I am fond of watching movies..I will be stunned by story line , screenplay, visual effects, camera , dialogues.In all genres the one thing that connects is "the way of showing the movie"
My latest genre is sci-fi movies..
Nice, its been long i watched a good sci-fi movies though. Recently have been watching mainly romance, comedy and a few adventure. What sci-fi movie would you recommend?

Nice, its been long i watched a good sci-fi movies though. Recently have been watching mainly romance, comedy and a few adventure. What sci-fi movie would you recommend?
There are lots of must watch sci-fi movies..
I can recommend you is Tenet , Free Guy , Mortal Engines , 2.0 , Back to Future, Lucy

When it comes to movie genres, I really love to watch comedy. And as far as I remembered, the movie that I never forgot was the one entitled "The God's Must Be Crazy." I laugh all the time; I'm the type of person who does not easily laugh. But in this movie, I even shed tears while laughing. Great job to the artists on the movie and the whole production team for the nicest comedy movie I've ever watched.

When it comes to movie genres, I really love to watch comedy. And as far as I remembered, the movie that I never forgot was the one entitled "The God's Must Be Crazy." I laugh all the time; I'm the type of person who does not easily laugh. But in this movie, I even shed tears while laughing. Great job to the artists on the movie and the whole production team for the nicest comedy movie I've ever watched.
It was released in 80s I think, I remembered I watched the movie.... That was very Famous during that period...I will find it & watch now

I enjoy almost any type of film, but my favorites are horror and thrillers. Both pique my interest. Even if I'm alone, I can watch a horror film. The Blairwitch Project, The Ring, and Shutter are among my favorite horror films. There is a lot on my list, and some of them I can watch again and over.

Horror is my fave movie genre. I'm actually looking forward to watch the latest horror flicks, just don't have the time yet. But I also enjoy action movies.

I don't like horror but I did enjoy watching Final Destination. I enjoy and I like feel good and comedy movies

I prefer action, comedy and romantic comedy movie.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back