Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.751750
Referral Credit
When it comes to movies, there are lots of genres to choose from as a movie lover. Some of these movie genres are action, romance, comedy, fantasy, adventure, thriller, suspense and so on. For me i can actually watch any of the genre, especially if the plot is awesome but majority of the times i prefer watching movies with mixed genre such as movie genre like action and romance, fantasy, comedy and romance etc. Do you have a specific movie genre you love watching and what is it?

• Like Button
Reactions: Ebenz
Horror, adventure, and thrillers are some of my preferred movie genres. I love horror the most. The funny thing is that I am the kind of person who gets easily scared. However, viewing horror films offers me a distinct type of thrill that I like. That is why I enjoy watching them.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
Horror, adventure, and thrillers are some of my preferred movie genres. I love horror the most. The funny thing is that I am the kind of person who gets easily scared. However, viewing horror films offers me a distinct type of thrill that I like. That is why I enjoy watching them.
Lol so i guess its safe to say you usually enjoy the rush that comes with watching horror movies. I do watch horror movies though but not like before. These days its becoming hard to find a decent horror movie with good plot. What most horror movies show today is just excessive killings and sometimes nudity with no solid plot.

• Like Button
Reactions: klassicdoll
Lol so i guess its safe to say you usually enjoy the rush that comes with watching horror movies. I do watch horror movies though but not like before. These days its becoming hard to find a decent horror movie with good plot. What most horror movies show today is just excessive killings and sometimes nudity with no solid plot.
Yes 😅 . and I don't watch it without a pillow with me or anything to cover my eyes, especially when the movie's climax comes. Sometimes I even use my hands if I can't find anything 🤣.

• Like Button
When it comes to movies, there are lots of genres to choose from as a movie lover. Some of these movie genres are action, romance, comedy, fantasy, adventure, thriller, suspense and so on. For me i can actually watch any of the genre, especially if the plot is awesome but majority of the times i prefer watching movies with mixed genre such as movie genre like action and romance, fantasy, comedy and romance etc. Do you have a specific movie genre you love watching and what is it?
I watch all genre movies generally.. because I am fond of watching movies..I will be stunned by story line , screenplay, visual effects, camera , dialogues.In all genres the one thing that connects is "the way of showing the movie"
My latest genre is sci-fi movies..

I watch all genre movies generally.. because I am fond of watching movies..I will be stunned by story line , screenplay, visual effects, camera , dialogues.In all genres the one thing that connects is "the way of showing the movie"
My latest genre is sci-fi movies..
Nice, its been long i watched a good sci-fi movies though. Recently have been watching mainly romance, comedy and a few adventure. What sci-fi movie would you recommend?

• Like Button
Nice, its been long i watched a good sci-fi movies though. Recently have been watching mainly romance, comedy and a few adventure. What sci-fi movie would you recommend?
There are lots of must watch sci-fi movies..
I can recommend you is Tenet , Free Guy , Mortal Engines , 2.0 , Back to Future, Lucy

When it comes to movie genres, I really love to watch comedy. And as far as I remembered, the movie that I never forgot was the one entitled "The God's Must Be Crazy." I laugh all the time; I'm the type of person who does not easily laugh. But in this movie, I even shed tears while laughing. Great job to the artists on the movie and the whole production team for the nicest comedy movie I've ever watched.

• Like Button
Best are thrilllers and action movies for me. I like good comedy but lately all are bad and more ironic and full sarcasam than funny. I like science fiction to like Star Trek.

I like to watch horror movies I sometimes also wach romance and other genres in general I don't quite watch a lot of movies but sometimes I do with my friends or even alone

When it comes to movie genres, I really love to watch comedy. And as far as I remembered, the movie that I never forgot was the one entitled "The God's Must Be Crazy." I laugh all the time; I'm the type of person who does not easily laugh. But in this movie, I even shed tears while laughing. Great job to the artists on the movie and the whole production team for the nicest comedy movie I've ever watched.
It was released in 80s I think, I remembered I watched the movie.... That was very Famous during that period...I will find it & watch now

I enjoy almost any type of film, but my favorites are horror and thrillers. Both pique my interest. Even if I'm alone, I can watch a horror film. The Blairwitch Project, The Ring, and Shutter are among my favorite horror films. There is a lot on my list, and some of them I can watch again and over.

There were times I used to love watching horror movies but nowadays I don't find it interesting as before, I now stick with "Comedy" and maybe romantic movies once in a while.

Horror is my fave movie genre. I'm actually looking forward to watch the latest horror flicks, just don't have the time yet. But I also enjoy action movies.

• Like Button
I prefer action, comedy and romantic comedy movie.

I really enjoy laughing so most of the time i like watching comedy movies and comedy tv shows, i used to like watching action movies when i was teen but know comedy movies are my favorite one, and i also watch standup comedy shows they are my favorite too.

I like comedies the most, because I don't think there are many good comedies because it's difficult to shoot and not many actors will be able to play it so that it was fun for everyone. For example, Ryan Reynolds can

I have stopped watching movies because it is affecting my spiritual life and work. I don't have enough time to manage my affairs. Am under a very tight schedule and I will not afford to waste hours watch movies.