• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What's your take on superhero movies?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Bronze Supporter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵26.055375
Referral Credit
These days we have a lot of super hero movies dominating the movie industry, especially the quite rivalry between marvel and DC. There have been lots of superhero movies ranging from superman to the avengers and so on. Do you normally watch super hero movies? Do you have a favorite ?

Yes, I do enjoy watching superhero movies as long as they have good visuals and storylines. Some of my favorite superhero movies are from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Yes, I do enjoy watching superhero movies as long as they have good visuals and storylines. Some of my favorite superhero movies are from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Though i am a huge fan of DC but i must sadly admit marvel movies have been pretty decent and more organized during the past few years. Especially their infinity saga it was nice. What's your favorite marvel movie and characters.

Though i am a huge fan of DC but i must sadly admit marvel movies have been pretty decent and more organized during the past few years. Especially their infinity saga it was nice. What's your favorite marvel movie and characters.
I like DC sometimes too, but I prefer Marvel. My favorite Marvel movie is Avengers: Endgame. It's really a pretty mind-blowing film, no matter how many times I've watched it already. and my favorite characters are a lot. It's extremely difficult to choose between them. Black Panther, Thor, Iron Man, and Scarlet Witch are some of my favorite characters.

I like DC sometimes too, but I prefer Marvel. My favorite Marvel movie is Avengers: Endgame. It's really a pretty mind-blowing film, no matter how many times I've watched it already. and my favorite characters are a lot. It's extremely difficult to choose between them. Black Panther, Thor, Iron Man, and Scarlet Witch are some of my favorite characters.
Yea no one expected the twist in avengers movies. I like thor though but to be honest i feel they made thor too unserious in the movies. He was more of a comic relief most times, just my opinion though. Another character i respect is doctor strange.

I do enjoy them but there's too many so I don't get around to seeing them all in cinema. Generally I will watch one at least once though whether it's at the cinema or home.

Yea no one expected the twist in avengers movies. I like thor though but to be honest i feel they made thor too unserious in the movies. He was more of a comic relief most times, just my opinion though. Another character i respect is doctor strange.
I know, right? Thor can be serious and fearless in combat, yet he can also be cheerful at the same time and make the situation humorous as well. Doctor Strange is super cool too.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back