What's your thought on camping?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
Camping is one thrilling and relaxing thing to do The experience is lovely from hiking through breathtaking scenery to you sleeping under the starry night sky.Some people just like the idea of sitting around a campfire to creates memories to relive them later. So what do you think of camping?

This is a great idea. I'd like to try that one of these days. I enjoy being outside, but due to my busy schedule, I am unable to do so. I'm hoping to do it next year! I discovered a camping resort. It is much safer than camping in the woods. LOL

This is a great idea. I'd like to try that one of these days. I enjoy being outside, but due to my busy schedule, I am unable to do so. I'm hoping to do it next year! I discovered a camping resort. It is much safer than camping in the woods. LOL
Yeah it is always a fun outings especially if you are in an environment that you find very lovable. You enjoy differently

Camping is great and it's always great to spend time in nature, but I've never been able to do this because my parents didn't organize it, and now I don't have the time and money to organize it, but I think it would be a very relaxing holiday for me.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member