• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

When a person has no money, they have fewer enemies

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
When I had just starting working, I had very less money and almost no enemies harassing and defaming me. Now because I have some savings, I find that very powerful people and companies are harassing me, robbing orders, blocking payment. Do you agree that when a person does not have money, they usually do not have enemies?

It's true that rich and successful people may have more enemies because people are jealous of their achievements. If you do not have money, there's nothing to gain hurting you. That said, money is not the only reason for having enemies. If you do harmful acts to people, you may create enemies even if you do not have money.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member