When best to leave home

I didn't obtain a MPhil degree nor did I become a lecturer. I worked as a school teacher and had to go without job sometimes.
Teaching is an honorable and commendable job that always makes other people smart, many even become generals, but a teacher's job is still a teacher.

l think that one is free to leave their home once they are matured enough and capable for depending themselves to live on their own.
Yes that is true you will need to be mature enough to ensure that you can stay alone seriously staying alone is not easy mostly on financial aspect of it

When your parents file an eviction lawsuit against you and force you to move out. :P

Okay, that was a joke. But when your family starts disapproving of your life choices, then it is time to leave. Being financially independent and getting married are both milestones to consider leaving the nest for - especially with the latter, as getting married requires you to set boundaries with your parents in order to take care of your partner and children. But if your parents aren't really causing problems in your marriage or finances, staying with them as long as possible can actually have some benefits. You can save a whopping amount of money in rent and housing by choosing to stay.

Another consideration though is the amount of space you, your spouse, and children need. If you all need more space than your parents will allow you to have to live comfortably together, then it is time for you to move out and establish a home.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member