When I had a pet chicken and got stolen, I cried like crazy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.182800
Referral Credit
I have different kinds of pets like chicken, roster, pig, lizard, dog and cat. I love them all. They all entered our house. When our floor was waxed, my pet pig Bobbie, oink and oink because the floor was shiny and slippery for his cute feet so he slided he cannot stand so he just laid down.

The lizard sounded when feeling hungry so I fed it through my palm. He stared at me cutely and hid in his favorite corner when stomach full.

The one that Ioved the most was my chicken named Margie. We watched TV together with the my pet cat Memang. She sat on my lap while watching TV as if the two of them understood. When I called Margie one time she raced the yard and went straight to me leaving her boyfriend.

One day, I learned Margie wasn't around. I subbed and my brother consoled me but whole morning passed and still she wasn't home. My police brother went to our neighborhood and someone said that our neighbor caught and butchered my pet chicken and the culprit brought his gang in the seaside and grilled my pet chicken 😭😭😭.

My brother being a police handcuffed the culprit and jailed him. I went to court to file a case and the the culprit was sentenced for one year imprisonment and to pay the damage up to $ 2000.

I cried like crazy that time. I shouted despair. I never pet a chicken again. Goodbye Margie, my love 😢.

Our pets are truly members of the family, and it is always heartbreaking when they are no longer with us. We wish they could stay by our side for our entire lives. They bring us joy during our moments of sadness and provide us with comfort when we feel alone.

That is right, my pets are comforting me. They relieved my stress too, I am always inspired seeing them happy but after my pet chicken was stolen and dressed by the bad neighbors, I no longer pet a chicken. But my nephews pet a rooster.

You had a chicken as a pet
Yes, I had a pet chicken and I trained her. She was so bright and clever chicken. We watched TV together every late afternoon. My pet chicken and kitty sat on my lap while watching TV show.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member