When is the right time to date after a breakup?

Avoid getting into a rebound which might land you into more emotional distress. Take out time and heal before starting another one.
True, we need to get over all the emotion and hard feelings before starting a new relationship, some peoples get in to another relationship only to forget their past
Post automatically merged:

I used to be a rebound, and it wasn't a wonderful feeling. After discovering the truth, I decided to call it quits. It's unfair. So, before you embark on a new relationship, make certain that you are okay and have moved on.
I have seen some friends being a rebound and they end up getting hurt.

I think when you do not think about a person that much you can start looking for another person but it can take a long time if you really loved him or her
Getting over and forgetting you truly love takes a time and takes a lots of hard work.

When the emotions and feelings comes back again , and you both can feel through love, I think that's the best time

Avoid getting into a rebound which might land you into more emotional distress. Take out time and heal before starting another one.
Yes brother that is very very sure for what you are saying to avoid getting into a rebounds which might so tall time and held before starting another one.

Yes brother that is very very sure for what you are saying to avoid getting into a rebounds which might so tall time and held before starting another one.
Yes rebounds come with its own complications it is good to wait a while before jumping in

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member