• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

When last did you purchased the most expensive item and what was that?

It's a desktop for me. Since our desktop was damaged due to lightning while my nephews were playing, I needed a new one.

It's a desktop for me. Since our desktop was damaged due to lightning while my nephews were playing, I needed a new one.
Thankful your nephew wasn't harm. It's not good to do online activities when there's lighting. Lightning captures the current while it's used.

I got my flat screen two years ago at $120. As at now, it is about $300 in price. That's why it is best to buy things when you can because it might become out of your reach as years go by.

3 and a half years ago, the netbook I'm using just this moment, a VAIO worth of 3300 reais (more or less 350 dollars). All my old computer devices had became so slow and full of flaws it had became fairly impossible to decently work and study. So I understood it was time to purchase a new netbook. And after one year I purchased another little VAIO, this time a Linuxian one (not the same expensive, as it cost 2800 reais, but in any way my newest netbooks are the most expensive items I purchased since I moved to my current house). These netbooks are essential for me to work and study, so I'm struggling to make them last as much as possible, as now I can't purchase a new one.

Yeah, and it is a sexy and gorgeous car. But I plan to buy a Toyota car two years from now. I want a red Toyota car.

Toyota is also a good option. My elder brother had Etioscross few years back and sold to purchase new car..Toyata Hyrider. It's a very good car. Just check it out.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member