Where do you get your signals when you are trading online?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Online trading is one of the most profitable online money making options and now a days their are a lots of investors who are using online trading to get them some profit and money but as we all know trading needs some knowledge and experience and skill in order to make good profit from it, and i hear peoples saying their are signals that we can get in order to our trading safe and easy to make money without huge risk, and they say they are getting the signal from telegram and some paid websites.
have you tried to get any signals from platforms like that? and is it trusted to trad based on those signals?

I used to use some websites and telegram groups for signals to get for my day trading but now i watched some youtube videos and i see some tricks on finding some good place to find signals and it is tweeter just search any coin name then you will get a tons of signals.

If it is forex I got signal from babypip and forex factory I also received some early signal from my broker thou I have to confirm it first before I excecut any trade
I have heard of babypip before, but I was not aware they also give out signals. Are the signals you get accurate?

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member