Where do you spend your Christmas vacation? | Discussion Bucks

Where do you spend your Christmas vacation?

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.291500
Referral Credit
Next month is December and we'll only count some days for Christmas. It's good to have some days Christmas vacation. Six years ago, I spent my Christmas vacation in Auckland but this time I no longer have a plan to go on Christmas vacation. I have to spend it with my family. Everything is expensive this time, so I better stay at home to save money 😁.

I spend Christmas with my family, but for this I have to travel to my hometown which is in the south of my country, so I have to make a trip of 600kms, but it's okay, because it's to see my family :)

I spend Christmas with my family, but for this I have to travel to my hometown which is in the south of my country, so I have to make a trip of 600kms, but it's okay, because it's to see my family :)
It's very far, are you going to travel by plane, van, bus, train or drive you car? 😊It's a nice feeling when we're with our family especially during Christmas.

• Like Button
Reactions: riberet19
It's very far, are you going to travel by plane, van, bus, train or drive you car? 😊It's a nice feeling when we're with our family especially during Christmas.
I'll travel by car, which is about 6 hours of travel, it's a long trip but I'm used to it, I've done that journey more than a dozen times :)

I usually spend my Christmas at home though. After service from church i just go back home to eat if there is any food and sleep, then watch movies if there is light.

I like this time of the year I also pretty emjoy other holidays but I love this one just eating christmas dinner with family is very nice

Usually I just spend my Christmas at home and don't go anywhere. I haven't ever had the money for a real vacation, really.

Maybe I will get the opportunity to go to the beach with my boyfriend, maybe a Christmas party. That's as much as can be hoped for.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I'll travel by car, which is about 6 hours of travel, it's a long trip but I'm used to it, I've done that journey more than a dozen times :)
It's too far, but you are used to it. I am afraid to drive alone for long hours especially if it is raining or roads zigzag.

Next month is December and we'll only count some days for Christmas. It's good to have some days Christmas vacation. Six years ago, I spent my Christmas vacation in Auckland but this time I no longer have a plan to go on Christmas vacation. I have to spend it with my family. Everything is expensive this time, so I better stay at home to save money 😁.
We do not do Christmas vacation but we do go to my moms for Christmas it is just me my boyfriend and my mom and her boyfriend and his son. The funny thing about my boyfriend and my mom’s boyfriend is their names are the same they are both John.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
We do not do Christmas vacation but we do go to my moms for Christmas it is just me my boyfriend and my mom and her boyfriend and his son. The funny thing about my boyfriend and my mom’s boyfriend is their names are the same they are both John.
What a coincidence then hehe, they have the same names. How do they call each other? That was indeed a funny thing. Wat a small world.

Oh men, the only place i want to spend my Christmas is in my home and don't wan to go outside and spend my free time outside, i want to get in my home have some good food and watch good movies and have some rest all day.

Oh men, the only place i want to spend my Christmas is in my home and don't wan to go outside and spend my free time outside, i want to get in my home have some good food and watch good movies and have some rest all day.
I also want to spend my Christmas at home this year. It is not good to travel this time the fares are above the neck and the food does the same, expensive to the max.

I also want to spend my Christmas at home this year. It is not good to travel this time the fares are above the neck and the food does the same, expensive to the max.
Yeah, things this days are so expensive and so much money for small things, its better to have good time at home with my families and with my parents.

Yeah, things this days are so expensive and so much money for small things, its better to have good time at home with my families and with my parents.
The best decision when decide to stay at home during Christmas with our beloved family and share happiness and lavished foods. Christmas also means fattening 😁.

Same here I don't think I might want to vacation anywhere than my town. I want to enjoy without the stress of travelling

Tomorrow is the start day of our Christmas vacation, yay, and I will have much time for shopping for gifts for my family. I will gift my sisters who live with me with cash and others that are still secret.

I am currently in the province and I will come home to spend the Holidays with the family. Also, my aunt from NZ is coming home to visit us and I want to visit her in their house. It's been a long time since I last saw her.

Same here I don't think I might want to vacation anywhere than my town. I want to enjoy without the stress of travelling
Yeah, i also enjoy spending my free holiday time with my families so i don't have to cook or do the dishes, lol all i do is eat and sleep.

I am currently in the province and I will come home to spend the Holidays with the family. Also, my aunt from NZ is coming home to visit us and I want to visit her in their house. It's been a long time since I last saw her.
That's good why don't you visit New Zealand? I been there 13 times. I'm hoping you'll enjoy spending your Christmas vacation with your family. I go to mall tomorrow to shop for Christmas gifts for my sisters.

In most cases l dislike celebrating the Christmas holidays away from home. l like having great time with my family, relatives, friends and siblings in the Christmas holidays.