• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Where to report scamming activities online

Do you know where we can report scamming activities online. I don't think it is ideal to just get scammed online and let it just slide. We can at least report and see how it goes. Any known site for this?
I have found any such place to complain about online scamming and that's the reason scammers are increasing day by day.

When someone scam you, just try to learn lesson from it and then try to forget it. As I watched so many videos about merto97 and invest only $2 in it they paid me $1 and after than run away so I learned lesson as to never invest in any unknown site. And forget this scam.

Security agencies would just loot you dry in the guise of helping you recover scammed funds. And you would end up losing on both ends.
This is what I noticed especially here in my country. They would even get more money from you than fighting for you to get your refunds.

There is a lot of websites owned by United States government that you can report scams and other fraud. Check out this site: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov.
Though, i don't know how they operate but i believe they can help. There are host of other sites but i doubt if they have helped anyone recover his stolen funds.

If the perpetrator of the online fraud is from the same country, you can report it to the Cyber Crime section of the police where you live, but if the fraudster is from another country, of course you have to let your money disappear. But you have to prevent this fraud from continuing, so you have to share your experiences on social media, websites and forum sites.

There is a lot of websites owned by United States government that you can report scams and other fraud. Check out this site: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov.
Though, i don't know how they operate but i believe they can help. There are host of other sites but i doubt if they have helped anyone recover his stolen funds.
This is a good one I would have to check them out . it would be good if they can help one when scammed.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member