Which book did you most recently give up on and quit reading? | Discussion Bucks

Which book did you most recently give up on and quit reading?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Nov 16, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.171625
Referral Credit
I don't usually quit a book midway through because I feel bad about the time I lost, even if it's not engaging, but I started reading a Tolkien book lately, and it was so confused and uninteresting that I gave up and left it.

It's been long I read a book, the last one I was reading was a novel, can't really remember the name but I stopped cause other things came up I had to sort out.

it is very hard for me to quit reading a book because I spended money on it and in my country books are not cheap

I don't usually quit a book midway through because I feel bad about the time I lost, even if it's not engaging, but I started reading a Tolkien book lately, and it was so confused and uninteresting that I gave up and left it.
You can read Tolkien and be confused. To read, you must be patient and read it like you are reading exam papers. Tolkien's book is ancient as the name .♥️♥️♥️
Post automatically merged:

There was once a country by Chinua Achebe caused me untold trauma and pain. The book told the story and pain my tribe suffered during Nigerian civil war. I was forced to stop reading the book because the trauma is too much for me to bear.

Last edited: