Which Brand do you like?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think we all have our favorite brand wears, right now there are a lots of brand names and thus brands have very amazing products for their customers, personally i like Jordan and Nike brands, i don't know why but they are my favorite and i like wearing both of them, in my country most of the time we only see brand of shoes not cloths.

Hehe i don't really have a favorite brand though. I simply buy anything i think feels good on me or a design i like irrespective of the brand. I guess am weird like that. 🌚

Hehe i don't really have a favorite brand though. I simply buy anything i think feels good on me or a design i like irrespective of the brand. I guess am weird like that. 🌚
Yeah some of us would like to have some specific brands, when i say favorite brand i don't mean i only like thus brands and wear thus brands, oh mane i can't afford thus kind of life style, its just for a fun i like some brands designee and look, but that doesn't mean that i only wear them.

When I was a new employee, I wore only branded shoes and clothes but after some years of working, I realized it is not good to waste money. I am now on a saving plan than thinking much about brands of wears.
No its not easy to wear only brand things, i like brand shoes but that's doesn't mean i only wear them, its expensive and hard only to purchase brands and men we can't afford only to choose brands, but generally speaking their is some brands i like based on their looks and design.

No its not easy to wear only brand things, i like brand shoes but that's doesn't mean i only wear them, its expensive and hard only to purchase brands and men we can't afford only to choose brands, but generally speaking their is some brands i like based on their looks and design.
That's so right branded shoes and clothes are expensive but they're durable. They can last for years and even for a lifetime. For shoes I'm opt to branded except clothes. I can wear whatever brand as long as Iike them.

Yeah some of us would like to have some specific brands, when i say favorite brand i don't mean i only like thus brands and wear thus brands, oh mane i can't afford thus kind of life style, its just for a fun i like some brands designee and look, but that doesn't mean that i only wear them.
Yea i understand what you ment but for me i have just never thought of any brand in particular or noticed anyone in particular. Most times when i buy things I don't even look at the brand. I guess maybe that's why i don't have any.

Yea i understand what you ment but for me i have just never thought of any brand in particular or noticed anyone in particular. Most times when i buy things I don't even look at the brand. I guess maybe that's why i don't have any.
Wow that shows the merchants in your country are good people and trusted, in my country if you don't check anything that you buy again and again then they will fool you and will give you a bad thing or a bracken thing, so before we buy we make sure if its a good thing otherwise you will be mad by the thing you purchased, not only a shoe it could be anything.

Wow that shows the merchants in your country are good people and trusted, in my country if you don't check anything that you buy again and again then they will fool you and will give you a bad thing or a bracken thing, so before we buy we make sure if its a good thing otherwise you will be mad by the thing you purchased, not only a shoe it could be anything.
Lol oh don't get me wrong we still have people like this everywhere and even here in my country. I think it's even worse here as they are lots of fake things out there, if you are not careful they would simply just cheat you and take your money.

Lol oh don't get me wrong we still have people like this everywhere and even here in my country. I think it's even worse here as they are lots of fake things out there, if you are not careful they would simply just cheat you and take your money.
I don't know why most merchants do this scam things, when you try to buy them they do some bad things in order to give you the worst products and that is not a good thing, then need to respect their customers.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member