Which Childhood Activities Do You Miss?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Some of my favorite childhood activities include playing at the park with my older brother, playing with Barbie dolls and toy soldiers, playing Play Station with our neighbors, playing in the rain, spending time with my grandparents, and watching cartoons all day. How about you?

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
As a child I also watched a lot of cartoons, my main one was Dragonball Z, I remember that at the time I even had some dolls from this cartoon. I also liked playing PlayStation, my childhood was quite fun.

Some of my favorite childhood activities include playing at the park with my older brother, playing with Barbie dolls and toy soldiers, playing Play Station with our neighbors, playing in the rain, spending time with my grandparents, and watching cartoons all day. How about you?
I miss playing with my dolls and playing hide and seek with my school friends.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I miss staying awake all nite watching movies and playing games. The funny thing is back then I usually hide to do this, but now that I have every right to do it if I want to, I don't even have the time to do it, or even feel like it.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
As a child I also watched a lot of cartoons, my main one was Dragonball Z, I remember that at the time I even had some dolls from this cartoon. I also liked playing PlayStation, my childhood was quite fun.

Yay! I am a huge fan of Dragonball Z. I used to watch it with my older brother when we were younger.

Glad to know you had a great and fun childhood :)
Post automatically merged:

The thing I miss the most is playing soccer because that's what I spent most of my time doing and now I don't have that opportunity

I believe soccer is a popular sport in Europe and other continents. I hope you will be able to play it again one of these days :)

I miss playing with my dolls and playing hide and seek with my school friends.

Playing with Barbie dolls is something I miss, too. In my neighborhood, hide and seek was a popular game. I used to play it with some friends.

I miss staying awake all nite watching movies and playing games. The funny thing is back then I usually hide to do this, but now that I have every right to do it if I want to, I don't even have the time to do it, or even feel like it.

Why did you have to hide? Were you not allowed to play before? Hehe.

I missed playing rope jumping, hide and seek with my friends; playing water guns with my brothers; playing paper dolls and designed the clothes for them; watching cartoons, playing monopoly.

I missed playing football every evening in my neighborhood. Though, i keep receiving some good strokes of cane but my appetite for football never quench. I wish i have the time and energy to engage in such activity again.