Which crypto coins do you use for transfering your money?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Choosing the right coin for transaction is mandatory since most coins have very high transaction fees,
As you know bitcoin and etherum have the most higest transaction fees and paying thus fees is very disappointing for most of us, so we choose coins with lower transactions, for me Litecoin is the number one choice, i said that because it have very little fee when i try to send it and also withdraw from websites, and also almost all websites and online shoppings accept Litecoin as a payment option. So its best for me.
Which coin is your choice for transactions?

Litecoin is fast and has very low transaction fees so it's my first choice. I also use Bitcoin cash and doge coin for the same reasons if Litecoin isn't available.

Stable coins would have been the best choice, but the fees are usually higher than I like.

Litecoin is fast and has very low transaction fees so it's my first choice. I also use Bitcoin cash and doge coin for the same reasons if Litecoin isn't available.

Stable coins would have been the best choice, but the fees are usually higher than I like.
That's true other than litecoin bitcoin cash and doge coins also have very little transaction fee, and as you mentioned thus stable coins have a bit higher transaction fees, and when i try to transfer USDT it have two choice the the ETC and thiter transaction, and the ETC have more fee than the thiter.

I mainly use Litecoin and sometimes also Bitcoin cash due to their low fees, I think they are the best for sending and receiving payments.

Bitcoin and ETH have very high fees.

I mainly use Litecoin and sometimes also Bitcoin cash due to their low fees, I think they are the best for sending and receiving payments.

Bitcoin and ETH have very high fees.
You are right bitcoin and ETH have the most highest transaction fee and it makes me mad when i am forced to use bitcoin or ETH for transaction, some websites only have bitcoin or ethereum in their withdrawal and transaction options and withdrawing from thus sites is hard.

When I make a transaction and send crypto, it will of course be adjusted to the recipient, but I will refuse transactions using Bitcoin, Ether and ERC-20 unless they (the recipient) are willing to pay a blockchain fee. But I often make transactions using Ltc, Bch, and Doge.

When I make a transaction and send crypto, it will of course be adjusted to the recipient, but I will refuse transactions using Bitcoin, Ether and ERC-20 unless they (the recipient) are willing to pay a blockchain fee. But I often make transactions using Ltc, Bch, and Doge.
When i send crypto to others they prefer bitcoin because they have no much idea how cerypto works, but for me all day everyday ltc is my number one choose.

When i send crypto to others they prefer bitcoin because they have no much idea how cerypto works, but for me all day everyday ltc is my number one choose.
Several years ago, I sent $400 worth of bitcoin from my wallet, but I had to pay a $200 blockchain fee and transaction fee. So what I spent was $600. That's why I always refuse to pay using Bitcoin.

What?? That is really too much, i am sorry for that but that's not fair, its not a good thing to use bitcoin for transaction, imagine paying half the money you are sanding.
That is one of the risks of using Bitcoin, especially when the blockchain crashes so our transactions will also be difficult to confirm, even if we use low fees, a week does not necessarily mean your transaction will be confirmed.

That is one of the risks of using Bitcoin, especially when the blockchain crashes so our transactions will also be difficult to confirm, even if we use low fees, a week does not necessarily mean your transaction will be confirmed.
The other downside of using bitcoin as a transacrion coin is that it have very high minimum transaction limits, if you see doge coin you can transfer as low as 0.50 cent and its easy for thus who are new to crypto world.

The other downside of using bitcoin as a transacrion coin is that it have very high minimum transaction limits, if you see doge coin you can transfer as low as 0.50 cent and its easy for thus who are new to crypto world.
You are right, the Dogecoin transaction fee is very cheap, that's the first time I did it on the Yobit exchange around 2016, because to withdraw Bitcoin the fee was high, so I converted it first to Doge then I withdrew it to my Doge wallet address.

The only time i make use of crypto is usually when i want withdraw my earnings on most of my online sites i work on. The one i usually make use of the most is Bitcoin cash and Litecoin.

The only time i make use of crypto is usually when i want withdraw my earnings on most of my online sites i work on. The one i usually make use of the most is Bitcoin cash and Litecoin.
If you only withdraw crypto from earning sites, usually withdrawals are made via a microwallet such as FaucetPay, so transaction fees are much cheaper than direct withdrawals from a wallet or crypto exchange.

I use TRX (Tron) for transferring purpose the basic reason is it's very low fee, just analyse and see the transfer fee for other cryptocurrency. But we need to be very careful while transfer it because if we place wrong Blockchain address then we lose our money.

Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Doge coin and Tron are my preferred choices. The transactions are fast with low transaction fees. Bitcoin and Ethereum are at the bottom of list for transferring cryptocurrency.

Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Doge coin and Tron are my preferred choices. The transactions are fast with low transaction fees. Bitcoin and Ethereum are at the bottom of list for transferring cryptocurrency.
True litecoin, and bitcoin cash have very low transaction fees, and they are good to use for transaction, but dogecoin have relatively high transaction fee compared to those coins, few days back when i try to send 1.5$ worth of doge it cuts 1 doge coin from it, and it is bit expensive than others.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member