Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
In our country, Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading apps. However, many cryptocurrency traders are concerned because the government has announced that the app will be banned in the Philippines. There are other choices, but they prefer Binance.

In our country, Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading apps. However, many cryptocurrency traders are concerned because the government has announced that the app will be banned in the Philippines. There are other choices, but they prefer Binance.
Coinbase. The user interface is simple and easy to use, the information there is readily available to read and it doesn't have the regulatory and legal problems here in the U.S. that Binance (Binance is currently banned in the U.S. for both concerns over Chinese ownership and support for Hamas).

I have not been engaged into the crypto thing. Therefore the crypto currency trading app that seems to be legit is the one that have some positive reviews among the users for the app.
Coinbase is pretty good as I mentioned earlier.
Plus, they're based in part here in the U.S. so there's a strong but upfront regulatory structure that keeps things safe and running smooth.

Before 2018, I used a lot of global crypto exchanges, including Binance, but after that I prefer to use local crypto exchanges such as TokoCrypto which has been acquired by Binance so that we can log in with a Binance account, either via mobile apps or the website version.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member