Which crypto trading site do you use?

I am also using stormgain for trading, is needs small money to open a trading, and it have easy options it is not complicated like other crypto trading platforms.
Other crypto currency platforms have a lot of conditions and needs to have some time to be familiarized with their various options or functionalities for example.

Other crypto currency platforms have a lot of conditions and needs to have some time to be familiarized with their various options or functionalities for example.
You are right, for example binance trading platform have a rule that users have to provide a KYC verifications to create account, and that is difficulty for some peoples who don't have passports or ID cards.

You are right, for example binance trading platform have a rule that users have to provide a KYC verifications to create account, and that is difficulty for some peoples who don't have passports or ID cards.
Some sites pays using Binance Pay means you find yourself obliged to have one also it makes easier for P2P transactions, people that does not have passports or credit card could not go in any platform or even needs Exodus Web Wallet for crypto transactions or faucet pay but sell will be harder that before.

Some sites pays using Binance Pay means you find yourself obliged to have one also it makes easier for P2P transactions, people that does not have passports or credit card could not go in any platform or even needs Exodus Web Wallet for crypto transactions or faucet pay but sell will be harder that before.
That is true, the that is why i prefer those platforms that are easy to use and don't need any pre requirements.

I am not currently using any Bitcoin trading platforms. I only have a Bitcoin wallet. LOL. To be honest, I'm still not sure how it works. However, I am eager to study it in order to supplement my income.
By the way, the cryptocurrency world is not that complicated, many peoples say it is complicated but there is nothing hard for human mind. just try to see some YouTube videos then you will understand everything through time,

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member