Which cryptocurrency that is less than $1 today that can rise to $5 in next three years

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
In your opinion, which cryptocurrency have a bright prospect that will give a good return in next five years! Am looking for a crypto that is less than one dollar today that have the possibility of rising up to $5 in next 3 years. I know is very difficult to predict but i will like to hear your opinion!.

According to Coinmarketcap of the Top 25 cryptos, Cardano has the potential to break above $3 in the next five years, ADA price is currently $0.398. Max Supply 45 billion ADA. ATH $3.10 was reached on Sept 2, 2021. If we predict ADA price using the help of AI then for 2025 ADA price will reach $1, ADA price for 2028 will be $3.

I am not sure of this but most traders are really banking on SHIBA INU to really break its price and go higher.

Shiba Inu is a game for big investors or whales, while retail investors generally lose, Musk always tweets at X to pump up prices, SHIB will be useful if only used for trading.
For me, I don't even consider it suitable enough for anything apart from receiving payments. A meme coin promoted by Elon Musk just as he did with Doge without any value proposition.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member