Which do you favor, life imprisonment or lethal injection for a convicted criminal?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
This time, we always hear about killings. The victims are mostly innocent people. It happens not only in our own country but worldwide. My country always has off and on of death penalty. It was only during the Marcos and the Estrada administrations the death penalty was imposed. I am for a lethal injection. The criminal will just sleep after being injected with the lethal injection. Much better to punish them through firing squad. The crimes they committed like raping and killing innocent children and young girls are not enough to comfort the loved ones. Other citizens wanted to have a life imprisonment so the criminals have time to reflect about their crimes and have time to ask for forgiveness and repent.

In your case, which one do you favor and why?

Am of the opinion that those criminals shoulder should be hanged. We have to set examples, let upcoming criminals know their fate on time.
I imagined those women killed by the Boko Haram. They did not pity those they killed including those they kidnapped. the 200 young girls.

I am in favor of lethal injection, especially for rape, murder, and other heinous crimes.
I also favor death of the convicted criminals death through lethal injection. It gives reminders to individuals who have criminalustic minds to stop doing it.

13,099Threads
98,493Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member