Which do you prefer, enjoy now and suffer later or suffer now and enjoy later?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I observed many people prefer to enjoy now and never care if they suffer later. They prefer to marry young thinking of the happiness they would share forgetting they will multiply and once that happens their brain cracks where to find money for sustenance. The worst scenario is when they beg their parents for financial help or allow them to live in the same roof. Whereas, those who prefer to go to school no matter how hard life is and how hard the lessons are but ever willing to fight all odds because after graduation, they believe their lives will be changed. They'll get a good job or do business through the skills acquired while in school. Which do you prefer and why?

Nothing in life is static. Life is unpredictable. I have seen graduates with good grades but are still trying to survive. I have equally seen buffoons that are rich and comfortable. Life is not mathematics which gives predictable results. Live life as you see it.

An ambition is what drives young people to strive more with a hope that at the end of the long struggle they'll find success. It's never good to give up because it's not all the time life is a bed of roses but assured that at the end of the rainbow there's a promising hope of joy.

I observed many people prefer to enjoy now and never care if they suffer later. They prefer to marry young thinking of the happiness they would share forgetting they will multiply and once that happens their brain cracks where to find money for sustenance. The worst scenario is when they beg their parents for financial help or allow them to live in the same roof. Whereas, those who prefer to go to school no matter how hard life is and how hard the lessons are but ever willing to fight all odds because after graduation, they believe their lives will be changed. They'll get a good job or do business through the skills acquired while in school. Which do you prefer and why?
I am a postgraduate but my life is full of struggle but then I am happy with what I have. How you want to enjoy life depends on you.

I would rather choose enjoy now and enjoy later as well 😂 but on a serious note, I think it's better to do all the hard work now so later on all you have to do is relax and enjoy your hard work.

I am a postgraduate but my life is full of struggle but then I am happy with what I have. How you want to enjoy life depends on you.
You can utilize your post-degree by accepting clients to write a dissertation or thesis, I am also a full-fledged Ph.D. with two master's and I accept clients to write for their thesis and dissertations. Clients are coming to our house and others messaging me. This time, I have one client, who urgently needs me to write his research title and 3 chapters for proposal defense. He pays me $ 1,500. For a doctorate dissertation, my charge is $ 2000. I could still give them a discount depending on the expenses. They will be the ones to hardbound the book.

Some marry young but they are still successful in life. Having a college degree is not a surefire success but it can be your passport to having a better life in the future. It really depends on the person.
I agree that there are young people who married in their teenage years and were successful, but the majority suffer financial problems resulting in broken marriages. They married at the wrong time.

I would rather choose enjoy now and enjoy later as well 😂 but on a serious note, I think it's better to do all the hard work now so later on all you have to do is relax and enjoy your hard work.
LoL, enjoyment minister we are in the same Whatsapp group. Enjoyment only for me.

You can utilize your post-degree by accepting clients to write a dissertation or thesis, I am also a full-fledged Ph.D. with two master's and I accept clients to write for their thesis and dissertations. Clients are coming to our house and others messaging me. This time, I have one client, who urgently needs me to write his research title and 3 chapters for proposal defense. He pays me $ 1,500. For a doctorate dissertation, my charge is $ 2000. I could still give them a discount depending on the expenses. They will be the ones to hardbound the book.
This happens in your country not in India. In my country I had done dissertation writing for a company that had clients from Europe but the clients wanted me to gather the data too which is ridiculous.

This happens in your country not in India. In my country I had done dissertation writing for a company that had clients from Europe but the clients wanted me to gather the data too which is ridiculous

The paper owner must be the one to gather the data and the researcher does the work like tabulating the findings, results, recommendations, and analysis not to the extent that it is the researcher to gather data from the respondents of the study. I only received the results of the data gathered.

It happens by analogy to the spiritual warfare explained in the Bible: to courageously struggle now in order to enjoy in Heaven.

I agree that there are young people who married in their teenage years and were successful, but the majority suffer financial problems resulting in broken marriages. They married at the wrong time.

Unfortunately, it's a common mishap among Latin countries. Even when financial matters don't result in broken marriages, people finish to live eternally broken. They marry at the wrong time, skipping High School (Latin countries are populated by semi-illiterate, unfortunately) and a lot of time with the wrong people too.

It happens by analogy to the spiritual warfare explained in the Bible: to courageously struggle now in order to enjoy in Heaven.

Unfortunately, it's a common mishap among Latin countries. Even when financial matters don't result in broken marriages, people finish to live eternally broken. They marry at the wrong time, skipping High School (Latin countries are populated by semi-illiterate, unfortunately) and a lot of time with the wrong people too.
That is not good to hear from them suffering at an early age and if they don't elevate their lives, they will die poor. They need parental guidance, but if the parents also married young, then history repeats itself.

The paper owner must be the one to gather the data and the researcher does the work like tabulating the findings, results, recommendations, and analysis not to the extent that it is the researcher to gather data from the respondents of the study. I only received the results of the data gathered.
This type can't be found in India. People in India who reach the phd level write their dissertation themselves.

This type can't be found in India. People in India who reach the phd level write their dissertation themselves.
Those clients approached me secretly. It's also banned to hire a researcher on their behalf but most of my clients are so busy holding top positions in an office. Two of my clients are Engineers. Recently, my client is principal in the public school. They were able to pass the final defense because they studied their book. It's cool having extra income which I saved.

That is not good to hear from them suffering at an early age and if they don't elevate their lives, they will die poor. They need parental guidance, but if the parents also married young, then history repeats itself.
Yes, their parents acted the same way, even worse. It's a Latin cultural point. Unfortunately, I see such examples among my husband's relatives :cry:

Yes, their parents acted the same way, even worse. It's a Latin cultural point. Unfortunately, I see such examples among my husband's relatives :cry:
My friend was a victim of this enjoying her life now and suffering later. She never listened to our opinion that it was not good to marry her boyfriend she met for only some weeks. She said not to interfere with her happy affairs, so she married the guy. Unfortunately, the guy was married and left her pregnant. She would have a lifetime time shame and suffering after some days of happiness. :cautious:

Those clients approached me secretly. It's also banned to hire a researcher on their behalf but most of my clients are so busy holding top positions in an office. Two of my clients are Engineers. Recently, my client is principal in the public school. They were able to pass the final defense because they studied their book. It's cool having extra income which I saved.
I therefore avoid taking up academic or thesis writing.

My friend was a victim of this enjoying her life now and suffering later. She never listened to our opinion that it was not good to marry her boyfriend she met for only some weeks. She said not to interfere with her happy affairs, so she married the guy. Unfortunately, the guy was married and left her pregnant. She would have a lifetime time shame and suffering after some days of happiness. :cautious:
Is this your colleague who practically married an unknown man? What a pitiful mishapo_O! But how could he marry again if he was married yet? I imagine he is not a divorced man:rolleyes:. If he were in this or that country in the Western world, he would have been sentenced to prison because such a conduct constitutes crime of bigamy.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member