Which do you prefer, enjoy now and suffer later or suffer now and enjoy later?

Is this your colleague who practically married an unknown man? What a pitiful mishapo_O! But how could he marry again if he was married yet? I imagine he is not a divorced man:rolleyes:. If he were in this or that country in the Western world, he would have been sentenced to prison because such a conduct constitutes crime of bigamy.
She was the one who married the guy after two weeks in a relationship. The guy is at large, he was sued by his wife. It was learned he went abroad with his first wife. It was her fault for believing right away. She had instant happiness but a lifetime of loneliness.

We all live in a moment there is no fature or past I understand why people choose to be happy now but if you think about it it is better to work hard now and be happy later
yes I will love to live in the moment because tomorrow is not guaranteed. How about working now and you are no more tomorrow?

I would like something completely different. To suffer for many months, but then to enjoy a lot, because if you do it very regularly, there may not even be any effect from the work, but I would suffer for a couple of years from doing it, but then I would have a lot of fun

I would like something completely different. To suffer for many months, but then to enjoy a lot, because if you do it very regularly, there may not even be any effect from the work, but I would suffer for a couple of years from doing it, but then I would have a lot of fun
We can't avoid to encounter both alternately. There's no perfect situation we face in a month or year, but we always rise from where we fall and start anew rather than give up.

I think everyone will choose suffering now and enjoying later, That is why we are working hard and resting now so that we can live a happy life in the future
Actually, we mixed both in our lives. We experienced them alternately and we never focused on those because we always strive to find a solution for every odds that block our happiness.

Actually, I choose to live enjoy now, which means being happy, not lacking money, having a calm and peaceful heart. Because a happy heart doesn't always have to be paid dearly, sometimes we can enjoy solitude while looking at the stars in the sky, which will also make us happy. Even though it has been planned for the future, there is no certainty, so enjoy life.

Actually, I choose to live enjoy now, which means being happy, not lacking money, having a calm and peaceful heart. Because a happy heart doesn't always have to be paid dearly, sometimes we can enjoy solitude while looking at the stars in the sky, which will also make us happy. Even though it has been planned for the future, there is no certainty, so enjoy life.
Life is of mixed happenings and feelings, it's not all the time that we suffer, it seldom happens. We're more actually on excitement of a simple things yet make us happy even from a sweet smile from a baby.

Life is of mixed happenings and feelings, it's not all the time that we suffer, it seldom happens. We're more actually on excitement of a simple things yet make us happy even from a sweet smile from a baby.
I don't have a baby, but I have clients and customers, so their smiles often make my heart cool, the friendly office staff also often make me happy. Life is like flowing water, we cannot go against the flow, but we must strive for the future.

I don't have a baby, but I have clients and customers, so their smiles often make my heart cool, the friendly office staff also often make me happy. Life is like flowing water, we cannot go against the flow, but we must strive for the future.
Yeah, our colleagues make us happy. There's always something from them that changes our mood. Let's be happy in our simple ways to forget tomorrow.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member