Which earning site was a waste of time for you this year?

I don't work hard on ptp forums, however this year I have to say I have always been paid when I asked for it. But however, from September to now, for those who know my situation, I publish just for fun, as in no way can I withdraw (unfortunately the same thing for me, not even on any other earning site), I do it for pastime and stay in touch with friends on such websites.​

It was Bizdustry. I spent some time with it but did not get paid for my efforts. It was kind of late for me to discover the website, though. So, I guess it is okay not getting paid.
I do dislike this kind of situation where you work and you don't get paid. You just regret akm the efforts , energy and time spent.

I disliked Forum Coin, I requested for a cashout but until now it's almost 4 months that I didn't receive the amount through my PayPal. It's too small only $8 but I religiously and effortlessly earned it. Because of that, I no longer do activities on Forum Coin. I felt I was scammed by the site owner. What a shame. I plan to delete my account there on Sunday.

Last edited:
It was an Italian PTP forum that shut down without the least previous notice. A sudden closing from one day to another, after 15 years it was online, serious and legit. None of the users could image such an end after 15 years. Luckily, my earnings counted only fifty cents, more or less.

There are many sites they never pay people. There's a new site I applied but the next day my account cannot be opened. It said I'm not registered. Many got depressed because they spent days posting only to know that site never pays people.

Speak chat forum is the worst site i have worked for. The administrator tricked us to join the forum and promised to pay but at end he managed to pay only few of us at RIF.
You are right I also experienced same. He returned to oniy kick against anyone talking about payment. Such a rude thing to do, no remorse at all

Tapestri is a waste of time since my balance automatically got deducted without a reason. Additionally I have not received any smses for cash4sms and not received payment for mcmoney.

Tapestri is a waste of time since my balance automatically got deducted without a reason. Additionally I have not received any smses for cash4sms and not received payment for mcmoney.
You might need to dump these sites that are not paying you. No need indulging sites that are not paying

13,068Threads
98,305Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member