• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which financial investment are you building for your next generation?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.701705
Referral Credit
I can categorically say that if a person's wealth can't be felt by his next four generations, such a person didn't establish financial sagacity? Your financial investments. Your investments should be beneficial to two generations after you.

For me, I am working on building an real estate property for my next generation to benefit from.

I have really planned for the real estate and property management venture for my generation. That's the only investment that my future generation would rely on in the coming future.
Real estate is one of the realest business idea one can adopt and it can be useful even to the next generation. With money we can achieve that

I have really planned for the real estate and property management venture for my generation. That's the only investment that my future generation would rely on in the coming future.
If you can build such an investment for your next generation, they would be very grateful to you because if they manage it well and expand, they might not see poverty again in the lineage.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member