Which flavor of coffee do you like the most?

I stopped drinking coffee for a year now after our family friend died of diabetes. She used to drink coffee three times a day, She liked sweets like moist choco, candies, cakes, salads, and soft drinks. But before I stopped drinking coffee, I used to like Nescafe 3 in 1.

I am not a coffee lover but at the same time I usually drink coffee once in a while. What we have common here is the regular coffee or coffee mixed with Mike and sugar. I have not had the opportunity to try other types yet.

I stopped drinking coffee for a year now after our family friend died of diabetes. She used to drink coffee three times a day, She liked sweets like moist choco, candies, cakes, salads, and soft drinks. But before I stopped drinking coffee, I used to like Nescafe 3 in 1.
Drinking sweet things or excess sugar is not the cause of diabetes. Diabetes is caused when the liver iscbot able to produce insulin that will breakdown sugar down. Probably, her liver may not be okay.
Post automatically merged:

I drink Nescaf exespecially the bitter one which i like to drink in the morning to keep my senses at alert. Once, i take it, i will not feel sleepy throughout the morning.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member