Which is easy gaining weight or losing weight?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think i can speak for all of us when i say we tried at list one of this two things, some of us really want to lose soe weight and get fitter and some of us reall want to get some weight and get bigger and have muscles, but we all tried one of thus in our life, personally i tried both of them in different time.
When i was teen i really want to gain weight and get some muscles but at that time it was very hard to gain weight i don't know why but i struggled a lot, but know i am trying to lose some fat and some weight and yeah i am finding it hard to lose some weight, what about you which is easy?

Weight gain or loss is based on personal circumstances. Gaining is simpler for some people than for others. It's subjective because of the intricate interactions between metabolism, lifestyle, and heredity.
Yeah its subjective, but when you see the marketing there are a lots of supplements for gaining weight than for losing weight, and that makes me wonder if weight gaining is harder, but like i mentioned it above i am struggling to lose some belly fat and the fat that accumulate around our stomach is very hard to lose.

Losing weight is always the hardest for me. but it depends on the individual. I gain weight easily but losing it is always war for me.
You are right it depends on the person who is trying, i have faced both gaining weight and also losing weight, and both have been hard for me but the weight loosing one is bit harder, still i am trying and never succeed.

It is easy to gain weight but hard to reduce weight after gaining some pounds or kilos lol. Our mouth never refuses but the body suffers the overweight. The best way is eat only in moderation and do lots of exercises.

It is easy to gain weight but hard to reduce weight after gaining some pounds or kilos lol. Our mouth never refuses but the body suffers the overweight. The best way is eat only in moderation and do lots of exercises.
Yeah most of the time people struggle to lose weight more than thus who are trying to gain weight, and that's because exercising and working our everyday with consistency is very hard and makes us very tired, i think that's why we struggle to lose weight.

Honestly speaking, I passed through both challenges, in my school life my challenge was to gain weight, my friends and family members were laughing on me, I was underweight and nothing was working, one day my late father told me that you cannot gain weight through juices and other liquid, you need to start taking more bread. I followed that golden rule and I get success. After 40 years I faced challenge of losing weight, there I get success by drinking juices and eating less bread and rice.

Honestly speaking, I passed through both challenges, in my school life my challenge was to gain weight, my friends and family members were laughing on me, I was underweight and nothing was working, one day my late father told me that you cannot gain weight through juices and other liquid, you need to start taking more bread. I followed that golden rule and I get success. After 40 years I faced challenge of losing weight, there I get success by drinking juices and eating less bread and rice.
I can relate to that, i also mentioned it on the post, when i was teen i also was struggling to gain weight, i was really trying to gain weight and to have a great body and muscle but i was not able to gain weight so easily, but know the opposite is coming i am trying to lose weight.

Yeah most of the time people struggle to lose weight more than thus who are trying to gain weight, and that's because exercising and working our everyday with consistency is very hard and makes us very tired, i think that's why we struggle to lose weight.
If I am always tired, I lose weight. I lack the appetite to eat. I wonder why many like to eat more when they are tired from work. When I am tired, I also cannot sleep right away. I need time to relax by watching a video.

If I am always tired, I lose weight. I lack the appetite to eat. I wonder why many like to eat more when they are tired from work. When I am tired, I also cannot sleep right away. I need time to relax by watching a video.
Oh men, you and me are completely opposite, me when i get tired all i want is some good food with huge bowel to eat it for long time, lol, after that i will fall to sleep quickly.

I slowed down on my metabolism, due to agreeing to a medication I took to help allow me to bulk up fast for rheumatoid arthritis. Now if I want to loose weight, I have to be extremely self conscious about what and how much I eat, combined with exercise.

Oh men, you and me are completely opposite, me when i get tired all i want is some good food with huge bowel to eat it for long time, lol, after that i will fall to sleep quickly.
It is not good to sleep right away after eating. You wait for 1 hour before resting. That is normal to feel sleepy when the tummy is full. In my case, I don't have an appetite to eat when I am stressed.

It all depends. Some people lose weight quickly due to their high metabolism. I, on the other hand, quickly gain weight. But I hope it's the other way around. LOL
Yeah, some times it is very hard to lose weight, but i have also faced some difficulty time to gain some weight when i was teen, and i have tried my best to gain but now the opposite is happening.

In my own aspect, i think gaining weight is very much easy because this can happen within 1 to 2 months, but loosing weight takes time.

In my own aspect, i think gaining weight is very much easy because this can happen within 1 to 2 months, but loosing weight takes time.
I think we all agree on that gaining weight is much easier than losing it, i know that it may be hard to gain weight for some peoples also i have been straggling to gaing weight when i was teen, but losing it is much harder.

I slowed down on my metabolism, due to agreeing to a medication I took to help allow me to bulk up fast for rheumatoid arthritis. Now if I want to loose weight, I have to be extremely self conscious about what and how much I eat, combined with exercise.
I am slowly getting the weight off I want off . I am not sure if I have slow metabolism or fast or whatever the other one is.

13,169Threads
98,879Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member