Which is more important to you, doing things the right way or doing the right things?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Following regulations, guidelines, protocols, and standards is essential to doing things the right way. When the two ideas coincide, there is no conflict, yet doing the right thing requires adherence to our beliefs and moral compass. However, we frequently have to make a decision when these two are in conflict. Additionally, it can be difficult to decide between the two at times.

If you had to choose, which of the two would you say is more significant to you?

Some times doing the right thing might seem and feel like you are doing the wrong thing for others who do not understand. But i would always choose doing the right thing above anything else.

Doing right things are very important, because if you select to do wrong things in right way then no result will come. On the other hand if you start doing right things in right way then final result will increases many folds.

I think both doing the right thing and doing the right way is mandatory, when it coms to working for some organizations as an employee the best thing to do is do things the right way you have been tolled to de, because if you don't do that you will lose your job.

I think both doing the right thing and doing the right way is mandatory, when it coms to working for some organizations as an employee the best thing to do is do things the right way you have been tolled to de, because if you don't do that you will lose your job.
That is precisely the problem with our organizations, schools, and companies. They all want you to do the wrong thing in the right way, and they decide what the "right way" is. The truth is that there is no "right way", only the right thing arrived at by either efficient or inefficient methods.

I prefer to do things the right way. I don't really like it when I'm not right

That is precisely the problem with our organizations, schools, and companies. They all want you to do the wrong thing in the right way, and they decide what the "right way" is. The truth is that there is no "right way", only the right thing arrived at by either efficient or inefficient methods.
You are so right, they want us to do what they told us to do, especially on privet organizations, in my country privet health sectors they makes you to do some bad things in order to make money, they send you unrelated laboratory exams and prescribe very expensive drugs.

The both are important but in conflict situation , I will choose doing things the right way because people won't be surprised by my actions and won't bring in suspicion or thinking they are being played
Yeah when things become chaotic it is good to do things the right way. it will be better that way

13,123Threads
98,599Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member