Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Sometime back Forbes curated a list of the best domain registrars. Forbes analyzed companies based on pricing, features, support, etc. Guess what, Namecheap earned the top spot with a 5-star rating. Domain.com followed closely with a 4.9-star rating, while Google Domains secured third place with 4.7 stars. Popular services like GoDaddy, Bluehost, and HostGator fell in the 6th to 8th positions with just 2.9-star ratings.

From my little experience I think Namecheap this is because it adopts cryptocurrency support and not like others for example that requires credit card and Paypal which are not an option for me.

I also like Name Cheap. This is not only because they offer cryptocurrency as a payment method, but they also offer other features as well. This also includes website optimisation and designing features that may help a lot. There are many other features offered by Name Cheap as well and they tend to have a great customer service as well.

So far I have been more confident in using Namecheap to buy registrar domains, we can also pay Namecheap using PayPal or Bitcoin. Some time ago, I bought a domain and hosting from a domain registrar that was not well known but the promotion was very intensive. After buying, my website couldn't go online, it turned out that my domain was not registered, I just realized that I was caught in a fraud. So it's better to buy a domain on a trusted site, don't be tempted by cheap prices.

I used GoDaddy for years, but lately they have gone off the charts for me. I had a domain come up for renewal last week and with the going price for .com from $10 to $12, they wanted to charge me $37 for one year. Fortunately I still had two weeks when I saw that and got it transfered to NameCheap for $10.50.

I used GoDaddy for years, but lately they have gone off the charts for me. I had a domain come up for renewal last week and with the going price for .com from $10 to $12, they wanted to charge me $37 for one year. Fortunately I still had two weeks when I saw that and got it transfered to NameCheap for $10.50.

I really want to try NameCheap. However, I would like know more about it. What are your experiences related to NameCheap? I have read that it has many unique features such as website builder. They also accept cryptocurrencies from their customers. This allows people to use their services from anywhere. So, can you share your experiences with us?

I really want to try NameCheap. However, I would like know more about it. What are your experiences related to NameCheap? I have read that it has many unique features such as website builder. They also accept cryptocurrencies from their customers. This allows people to use their services from anywhere. So, can you share your experiences with us?
Ten Bucks for the whole year is not much to worry about, so I just pay it with my debit card. Next year if they still have it, I may try Bitcoin, but this year I didn't even realize it was available.

Ten Bucks for the whole year is not much to worry about, so I just pay it with my debit card. Next year if they still have it, I may try Bitcoin, but this year I didn't even realize it was available.

Indeed, $10 per year is nothing at all for sure. They do offer cryptocurrency as a payment method. However, one of the most interesting aspect related to NameCheap is the fact that they also offer built-in website builder as well. So, have you tried it as well?

Indeed, $10 per year is nothing at all for sure. They do offer cryptocurrency as a payment method. However, one of the most interesting aspect related to NameCheap is the fact that they also offer built-in website builder as well. So, have you tried it as well?
They are partner with Bitpay however it is possible to pay from an external wallet like Exodus or Trust Wallet or even from a Binance account or Uphold account. Then you have to send adequate value of crypto to the following address provided to namecheap.

Since coming back to forums and opening my forum back up, I have been very happy using Namecheap for my domain registrations and have not had any issues at all with them.

Would be super happy to use them each time I wanted to register a domain in the future.

My strategy is to keep it simple and free, so I find it just as easy to use Responsive HTML/CSS templates with Notepad++ to create my pages and upload them to my $1 a month hosting on AngryHosting. It gets the message across and loads lightning fast. It's easy to make the $1 each month to keep it all free, since they don't even require me to have a domain name. I use my user name. angryhosting.com sub-domain for free.

Last edited:
My strategy is to keep it simple and free, so I find it just as easy to use Responsive HTML/CSS templates with Notepad++ to create my pages and upload them to my $1 a month hosting on AngryHosting. It gets the message across and loads lightning fast. It's easy to make the $1 each month to keep it all free, since they don't even require me to have a domain name. I use my user name. angryhosting.com sub-domain for free.
Why you do not use Visual Studio Code and install extensions to the installation of HTML and CSS extensions to let code more rendered and beautiful than Notepad ++?

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member