• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which is the best policy to spend money wisely

Yes, I have met people who spend money without thinking tomorrow. As for me, I never spend more than I earn. I buy only what I need, and I always look for good offers to save money.
They are always the ballers. They spend without care in the world. But the thing is to spend on only your needs

I have encountered people who when they get money, they only think of spending it and spending it carelessly. without thinking of tomorrow or even saving. mostly they waste it on parties.
Have you ever met such people?
It's the most common cultural point you'd meet in Latin America. If you live far from the industrialized capitals and metropolis, you are prone to meet tons of spendthrift people. No mind how much they earn: the day after, they are broken.

Never buy things to impress other people, buy things only you actually need
I think this is apt. We are always under self induced pressure to impress even when the people we are trying to impress are not noticing it. It is a mindset thing. Some people spend so much trying to impress people that don't end up getting impressed.

I have encountered people who when they get money, they only think of spending it and spending it carelessly. without thinking of tomorrow or even saving. mostly they waste it on parties.
Have you ever met such people?
There are many such people in the world. My husband was an expert in spending his money in eating out and roaming about. He never cared for the basic needs at home. I should say if we spend judiciously we will surely manage money well.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member