Which local crypto exchanges are available in your country?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.043108
Referral Credit
In my country, we have local Crypto exchanges that automatically convert crypto to fiat as soon as the crypto wallet is funded. Examples of such in my country are Breet, Divest.

Do you have such local crypto exchanges in your country? How do they work?

I do not know of any local exchange here which is converting the crypto into fiat as soon as it is received. I have some crypto which has to be transferred to the exchange.

In my country, more than 10 local crypto exchanges are registered, legal and safe for crypto transactions, and one of the TokoKripto crypto exchanges has been acquired by Binance so we can also log in with a Binance account, but I have accounts on both exchanges. All local crypto exchanges not only accept local money but also ewallets, which makes it easier for us to transact.

I have used the Breet exchange and I have to say that it is a very good exchange that one can use to trade crypto. Just that their fiat exchange rates are always slightly lower than those on mainstream crypto exchanges.
I know of Breet and have used it before. Don't know if Luno is a local crypto exchange but they are also quite popular. There is Naira Exchange too.

13,033Threads
98,046Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member