• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Which offers more money job or business

Your business actually gives you more money, cause there are times where you might be able to make your whole salary for a month in a few days. With business there are no limits as to how much you can earn, while when it comes to having a job, your salary is fixed. Though the disadvantage of running a business is that if there are no sales, it means no profit.

I receive a good salary, but the earnings of my milk tea business are higher. It is the best. It is best to have a business of our own big or small. There is money everyday.
Actually dear business is more rewarding as compare to job because if you don't save money your salary may not really reach anything but in business your money is always there to help you anytime you want so for me I opted for business

It depends a lot on what you dedicate yourself to doing, normally when a person focuses on business they become an entrepreneur and don't work with a formal contract, now when a person feels more comfortable working for a company it will obviously be the work that gives the most return.

Your business actually gives you more money, cause there are times where you might be able to make your whole salary for a month in a few days. With business there are no limits as to how much you can earn, while when it comes to having a job, your salary is fixed. Though the disadvantage of running a business is that if there are no sales, it means no profit.
That's right with business you earn as you work which might be higher than your fixed salary of you get the right contacts

I won't say that one offers more money than others. But it all depends on the goals, motivation and input of the person involved. Jobs could pay very high in the long run. The only clear advantage that business has over jobs is the fact that you can control your time.

The salary which I was getting more than 20 years ago is far more than what I make at present, because of the massive financial fraud, slavery racket of the cheater top tech, internet companies and government agencies.

When I want to compare how much I am earning now as an entrepreneur with what I earned as a school staff, I would say that I was short-changing myself in that school. And I have the potential to increase the income even further.

I have owned a business. While there is a chance that owning a business will enable you to get rich, there is also a risk that you may make a loss. As for a job, you get stable income and fringe benefits. I think that depends on the aspiration and interest of the individual.

In some countries the top tech and internet companies are limiting the income of small online businesses, they falsely claim that government employees who do not pay expenses, own the domains of private citizens, causing great losses.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member