Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
My current online job is related to writing but I do not think it is the right online job for me. LOL. This is why I am currently taking an online course - social media management, so I can work as a social media manager in the future. I want a job that is related to social media for a change. I want digital marketing, too. How about you?

I want to be a youtuber, i had a YouTube channel when i was i collage but it was very hard to manage a YouTube channel while being in collage. i promised my self that i will start my YouTube when i finish studying but still never started it have been a year since i finish my collage study.

I would like to grow as a video content creator. I am mainly a writer and I make most of my income through writing. I would like to improve my video making skills and make money as a video content creator.

I want to be a youtuber, i had a YouTube channel when i was i collage but it was very hard to manage a YouTube channel while being in collage. i promised my self that i will start my YouTube when i finish studying but still never started it have been a year since i finish my collage study.
Perhaps you can relaunch your old YouTube channel, especially if it already has a following. It's not too late to try again. You can do it, Kirubel! Go for it. :)
Post automatically merged:

The online job that l have longed doing is that being a social media account manager for someone or just being a virtual assistant. I have a feeling of making a killing out of that.
Oh, yes! I want to become a social media manager as well. You can make it happen, Stardom. In the meantime, update your skill set first. Take advantage of free courses online :)
Post automatically merged:

I would like to grow as a video content creator. I am mainly a writer and I make most of my income through writing. I would like to improve my video making skills and make money as a video content creator.
Yes! I heard video content creators make a lot of money. You can take advantage of free courses online, Nomad. I am sure you can do it!

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member