Which Skills do You Want to Learn Right Now?

Right at this moment i want to learn Excel, and also i want to learn how to play a guitar to.
I am unfamiliar with Microsoft Excel but would like to learn it. However, I may not have time for it right now. On another point, it would be great if you could learn how to play the guitar in the future. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

I don't want to learn things online more than offline right now. After all, I have a remote control for controlling FPV drones, so now I would like to improve this technique, because I only recently started learning
In our country, there are certain regulations in place for drone operators, especially those who operate commercial drones or drones that exceed a certain weight limit. These regulations need operators to acquire a license before they can legally fly their drones. How about in your country?
Post automatically merged:

For now l have longed the skills of coding be. I have too realized that the tasks pay so handsomely on there.
Yes, coding jobs pay handsomely. I hope you will be able to learn it in the future.

It has always been my dream of been a professional forex trader, if I'll have the opportunity to learn that but I think it's difficult to see such opportunity because people offer a lot to learn that, only if you see someone who's serious minded to teach and guide you through

It has always been my dream of been a professional forex trader, if I'll have the opportunity to learn that but I think it's difficult to see such opportunity because people offer a lot to learn that, only if you see someone who's serious minded to teach and guide you through
This is a very difficult process and it is really difficult to find a real person who will teach you something useful, so you need to learn from your own mistakes. I have spent more than 5 years learning about forex trading, but still have not made significant achievements

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member