Which strong coffee have you tasted or maintained?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
If you are a coffee lover and from a Tier 1 country, I am so sure that you are not ignorant of these brands of strong coffee. They are recommended by experts. Have you tasted the following?

1. Death Wish Coffee
2. Devil Mountain Coffee
3. Biohazard Coffee
4. Banned Coffee
5. Black Insomnia Coffee
6. Very Strong Coffee
7. Shock Coffee.

What can you say about these brands of coffee? Are they strong? What made them strong? Thank you for sharing your thoughts about these brands of coffee. I only saw one in my country the Devil Mountain Coffee and the price was shocking. One small pack costs almost $100.

LoL honestly these names are really weird, they look names of evil characters from a action video game. Anyone I would like to try them some day, though I don't drink coffee that much.

LoL honestly these names are really weird, they look names of evil characters from a action video game. Anyone I would like to try them some day, though I don't drink coffee that much.
Indeed, the coffee brand names are so weird just imagine that brand Shock Coffee 😁. The maker of this coffee is now a multi millionaire. His coffee is very expensive only the wealthy can afford.

Indeed, the coffee brand names are so weird just imagine that brand Shock Coffee 😁. The maker of this coffee is now a multi millionaire. His coffee is very expensive only the wealthy can afford.
Wow that's pretty impressive though. Over here there are not much shops socialize in just coffee, it's pretty rare.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member